BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This Weeks Big Games

It is getting to be the critical time of the year for teams wanting to make the playoffs. The Big 10 (Big Joke) needs Wisconsin to run the table because they have such a weak SOS. Here are the big games:

TCU @ Oklahoma. A preview of the Big 12 Championship game? These two teams are the only two left in the Big 12 who have a realistic shot at making the playoffs. That ends for someone on Saturday. TCU's defense has been hot of late, giving up just 27 points in their last 4 games. OU's offense is very good, but their defense is very bad.

Notre Dame @ Miami. The Catholics vs the Convicts renew this bitter rivalry with a playoff spot definitely a possibility for the winner. The Irish really have not been challenged since their 1 point loss at home to Georgia. A Miami win just about guarantees them an undefeated regular season, with a huge showdown against Clemson for the ACC title.

Georgia @ Auburn. Georgia will be ranked 1 or 2 this week. Their offense took the week off against South
    Carolina but their suprisingly strong defense carried the day. Auburn's two losses have been on the road to Clemson by 8 and LSU by 4. Their offense seems to have found it's rhythm. This is the oldest rivalry in the South.

In addition, Wisconsin, the only Big 10 team with a chance at a playoff spot, must guard against being upset by Iowa. Iowa is 5-0 ATS at Wisky, and are coming off a total ass kicking of Ohio State. The same holds true for Washington, the Pac 12's only hope for a playoff team, who travels to Stanford on Saturday.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Looking forward to Bama at Miss. State......going to be electric atmosphere in Davis Wade Saturday night.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

bigdaddy, i looked and didn't see this thread when i started my big games thread. i would have just posted here if i'd seen it...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

No problem my friend. The Washington-Stanford game has been moved to Friday Night.