droop828
    droop828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Clemson -7 is EASY money and here is why

If Clemson loses, the ACC pretty much loses 15-20 million dollars because they would probably be without a CFP team unless Miami somehow ran the table, which they won’t. The winner of this game will go on to play in the ACC championship so North Carolina State will not be allowed to win this game and won’t be allowed to even keep it close.

The ACC is a corrupt conference. Duke and UNC are protected in basketball with no shame. Clemson has become protected in football and North Carolina State has been the chosen whipping dogs of the ACC for a long time. The conference commissioner is a UNC grad so this is a no brainer.

What’s even more juicier is the 4.5 first half total. That’s when the ACC officials do their work. They notoriously call the games uneven in first halves and then when the chosen team is comfortably in the lead make up calls come in the second half. I could see a 14 point halftime lead for Clemson and a final margin of 14-17.

Along with the easy money it’s going to be fun watching how upset that stadium is going to be throughout the game as they watch the ACC take away their possible shot at an ACC title game. It’s been like 40 years for them so it should get pretty wild there.

Hook Em Horns!

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Subscribed. Will check in tomorrow to see how this turns out.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Sorry I don't buy any of this. If the ACC as a conference were so corrupt as you claim and would be willing to put the entire conference at stake for losing 15-20 million dollars, imagine what they would be putting at stake for being busted for such corruption. They would be losing it all if caught. Something so scandalous, would put the the entire conference at stake for years to come (which would add up to way more than 20 million.) Can you imagine what the entire conference would lose for quite some time? All Bowl Games for one. Then this would then in turn lose recruiting for all new recruits for years, (what recruit would want to go to a conference knowing there would be no chance for him to ever play in a bowl game?) Furthermore, watching anything ACC would put them in the back burner for television contracts (which is big money as well.) Then when you take in the entire big picture, the ACC is at conference level so this would include ALL SPORTS including basketball (which includes March Madness.) So in all truthfulness your speculation was entertaining, but if you like conspiracy theories you'd be better off sticking to 911 and the JFK assassination.
    Last edited by BChrisB; 11-04-17 at 01:49 AM.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

If Hines plays, it will be close, if not, Clemson blowout. He is the main guy for the Wolfpac

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    If Hines plays, it will be close, if not, Clemson blowout. He is the main guy for the Wolfpac
    Hines will be in. He only suffered a slight Grade 1 ankle sprain which takes 7 days to heal. With all the medical attention I'm sure he got, he'll be just fine.

droop828

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    Sorry I don't buy any of this. If the ACC as a conference were so corrupt as you claim and would be willing to put the entire conference at stake for losing 15-20 million dollars, imagine what they would be putting at stake for being busted for such corruption. They would be losing it all if caught. Something so scandalous, would put the the entire conference at stake for years to come (which would add up to way more than 20 million.) Can you imagine what the entire conference would lose for quite some time? All Bowl Games for one. Then this would then in turn lose recruiting for all new recruits for years, (what recruit would want to go to a conference knowing there would be no chance for him to ever play in a bowl game?) Furthermore, watching anything ACC would put them in the back burner for television contracts (which is big money as well.) Then when you take in the entire big picture, the ACC is at conference level so this would include ALL SPORTS including basketball (which includes March Madness.) So in all truthfulness your speculation was entertaining, but if you like conspiracy theories you'd be better off sticking to 911 and the JFK assassination.
    Just see what happens today.

droop828

Line moved from -7 to -10 very fast. There have been no reported lingering issues with N.C. State. I thought Hines was going to be out but looks like he’s good to go. Some big money bettors got some info. I’m telling you guys, the ACC is crooked.

droop828

Well the officials have been screwing North Carolina State and their stadium is ticked. I didn’t count on Clemson’s defense to be so bad this game. However, I still expect them to cover easily. Just need a few more screw jobs to break the Wolf Packs players spirit.

I was laughing so hard at them overturning that catch and North Carolina State even got the play off before the refs blew the whistle. Then proceeded to overturn what was a catch into an incomplete pass.

SAVAGE
    SAVAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

Clemson finally took the lead. Refs trying everything they can to make Nc State lose.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Push is actually as good as a win in this case, if that makes sense.

droop828

Well I’ll take the push. North Carolina was too scrappy. Bless their hearts. They kept clawing after getting hosed each time then had a chance at the end and shot themselves in the foot. That’s what historically bad teams do at the end.