thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 College Football Picks

7-1 last 2 weeks

Miami-Virginia Tech under 50 - 2 good defenses and 2 mediocre quarterbacks, both teams know each other very well, I think both teams will be conservative to minimize turnovers.

Wisconsin-Indiana under 49 - Hornibrook is inconsistent and Indiana has a good defense. Indiana's quarterback play is inconsistent.

Clemson -7 - NC State has injuries on defensive line and QB has been inconsistent, Clemson has been strong big games

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

What about the last 9 weeks?
    Why isolate the last 2?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles, and 5mike5

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    What about the last 9 weeks?
    Why isolate the last 2?

Lol, I haven't been posted many college football picks this year and haven't posted every week, I'm around 55% for the year.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Morano is our resident pro minus the pro status. Y’all better recognize

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

bro do not start every comment with lol

most want to punch your face in

if they punch computer screen instead then you have no one to comment on your threads

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    bro do not start every comment with lol

most want to punch your face in

if they punch computer screen instead then you have no one to comment on your threads
    lol, chill out little guy

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Indiana has a good defense? What are you smoking? This team has given up 42 or more points in three of their eight games played so far this season. They are also in desperation mode, having lost 4 straight. You are a lot closer to 45% for the season than 55%, plus you lost your arse BIG TIME in one game. Need we remind you, LITTLE GUY? Keep running your mouth liar.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I have heard from a reliable source that you're 0-6 last 6 picks when one of the teams train on grass.

Care to comment?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Indiana has a good defense? What are you smoking? This team has given up 42 or more points in three of their eight games played so far this season. They are also in desperation mode, having lost 4 straight. You are a lot closer to 45% for the season than 55%, plus you lost your arse BIG TIME in one game. Need we remind you, LITTLE GUY? Keep running your mouth liar.
    Every post you make is borderline retarded. How would I be 45% of the year when I just went 7-1 and I've posted less than 20 picks in college football.

First, the 2 teams that scored 42 points on Indiana were Ohio State and Penn State, 2 of the top 5 offenses in the country. The only other game Indiana gave up a lot of points was to Maryland last week, and Maryland only had 350 total yards, short fields hurt the defense because the offense couldn't move the ball.

Second, I did not have a significant bet on Ohio State that was significantly more than any of my other bets - you've repeated this bullshit several times, all my bets I posted are 1 or 2 unit bets, no bet was more that that.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Every post you make is borderline retarded. How would I be 45% of the year when I just went 7-1 and I've posted less than 20 picks in college football.

First, the 2 teams that scored 42 points on Indiana were Ohio State and Penn State, 2 of the top 5 offenses in the country. The only other game Indiana gave up a lot of points was to Maryland last week, and Maryland only had 350 total yards, short fields hurt the defense because the offense couldn't move the ball.

Second, I did not have a significant bet on Ohio State that was significantly more than any of my other bets - you've repeated this bullshit several times, all my bets I posted are 1 or 2 unit bets, no bet was more that that.
    You didn't start this post out with Lol!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck guy

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Bigdaddy is jealous of you making money and him continuously losing. He's butt hurt he can't provide winners for him and his ghost friends. Give him a little slack. He is retarded

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    Bigdaddy is jealous of you making money and him continuously losing. He's butt hurt he can't provide winners for him and his ghost friends. Give him a little slack. He is retarded
    this is very true, one of the biggest BS on the forum.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Why do you start a new thread every week instead of a single thread for the season? Why do you always leave out the odds you’re paying on these bets and never show a +\- units tally? You would get a lot less sht around here if you kept a legitimate record instead of fantasy numbers that are a pita to fact check.
    Points Awarded:

firedawg gave SharpAngles 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Why do you start a new thread every week instead of a single thread for the season? Why do you always leave out the odds you’re paying on these bets and never show a +\- units tally? You would get a lot less sht around here if you kept a legitimate record instead of fantasy numbers that are a pita to fact check.
    if you remember correctly

thomorino won a free trip to costa rica 2 days after signing up

he is a plant bro

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Lol, I don't get any shit from anyone i respect and all my records are legit. There's isn't one post with a bad record. I don't include odds because these are all picks at standard vig, -110. I post every bet as being for the same amount of units so you can see how many units I'm up or down just looking at the win and loss record thread.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

7-1 last 2 weeks

Miami-Virginia Tech under 50 - 2 good defenses and 2 mediocre quarterbacks, both teams know each other very well, I think both teams will be conservative to minimize turnovers.

Wisconsin-Indiana under 49 - Hornibrook is inconsistent and Indiana has a good defense. Indiana's quarterback play is inconsistent.

Clemson -7 - NC State has injuries on defensive line and QB has been inconsistent, Clemson has been strong big games
    WTF are you talking about? The guy just threw his first int last week (against one of the best teams in the nation) and has a 143.8 QB rating on the season. 12 TD's and 1int and hasn't thrown an interception in a conference game all year. NC state almost beat Clemson at Clemson last year (missed field goal).
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-02-17 at 01:49 PM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    WTF are you talking about? The guy just threw his first int last week (against one of the best teams in the nation) and has a 143.8 QB rating on the season. 12 TD's and 1int and hasn't thrown an interception in a conference game all year. NC state almost beat Clemson at Clemson last year (missed field goal).
    Lol, I don't look at stats at face value. Finley was great against Fuhrman and a horrible Louisville defense, but against the 2 best defenses he faced, Pitt and Notre Dame, he struggled. Clemson's defense will be the best one he faced all year.

Last year Clemson didn't respect NC State did not respect their opponent and Finley struggled, throwing 2 interceptions and no touchdowns.

thomorino

I'm adding Alabama-LSU under 25 first half and Miami -.5 first half

RudyRuetigger

hows this guy looking

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    hows this guy looking
    0-1
    Nothing to see here
    Move along everyone

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    0-1
    Nothing to see here
    Move along everyone
    2-1 with the under in Miami-Virginia Tech pending. Can't believe Tech is #13 team in the country.

firedawg

Lmao congrats midget ...... 2-2

thomorino

Lmao congrats midget ...... 2-2
    Lol, dumbfuk, 2-1 with a bet pending that looks good

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not bad

Hanging in there

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Not bad

Hanging in there
    Lol, I wouldn't say 2-1 is hanging in

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

If themorino is a lawyer for real, which is very doubtful, he has to be a shitty ass one at best, what the fuk would his closing arguments be like, everyone would start with lol this douchebag, or lol this broke dik, i will give the guy credit at least he puts up a fight against everyone and i dont think hes as bad a handicapper as everyone says, but i honeslty think he is like 14 years old

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    If themorino is a lawyer for real, which is very doubtful, he has to be a shitty ass one at best, what the fuk would his closing arguments be like, everyone would start with lol this douchebag, or lol this broke dik, i will give the guy credit at least he puts up a fight against everyone and i dont think hes as bad a handicapper as everyone says, but i honeslty think he is like 14 years old
    lol,Fuk off, I don't put up with broke dik trolls, 3-1 this week to go to 10-2 last 12, always trying to be better but I am positive in every thread except my NBA thread - where I started 0-6 and am now down 1 unit.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

lol,Fuk off, I don't put up with broke dik trolls, 3-1 this week to go to 10-2 last 12, always trying to be better but I am positive in every thread except my NBA thread - where I started 0-6 and am now down 1 unit.
    Lol ur something else brotha!!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Lol...quit entertaining this fukking idiot

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Lol...quit entertaining this fukking idiot
    lol, fuk off

firedawg

Clown.com

thomorino

Clown.com
    Lol, fuk off little guy, compare records anytime.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

lol, fuk off
    Lol, douche bag....lol, fukk off....lol, retard....lol, broke dik....lol, loser

this is all you know you worthless fukk

1234 ... Last