BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Week 10 Boss Plays

Bama-22
    Auburn -13
    Notre dame -14***
    Cal -9
    USC -8

All 1k plays but Notre dame with be 1500.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

More B.S. from the leader of B.S. in here. He just lost his arse last week and now he is trying to play expert. This is how stupid you are. You can get USC -7 or 7 1/2 all over Vegas and off shore. Alabama is a solid -21 1/2. Cal -8 1/2. Notre Dame -13. Auburn is -15 now. There is no way he got -13. Here is what he did. He played all of the "Opening Lines" in Vegas. His problem is that he cannot play the opening lines in Vegas because #1, he is not in Vegas and #2. peons like him cannot wager until the books open the lines up to the public. So, you dumb stupid f**k, you have been caught again in another lie. I can't wait to hear your excuse for this.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    More B.S. from the leader of B.S. in here. He just lost his arse last week and now he is trying to play expert. This is how stupid you are. You can get USC -7 or 7 1/2 all over Vegas and off shore. Alabama is a solid -21 1/2. Cal -8 1/2. Notre Dame -13. Auburn is -15 now. There is no way he got -13. Here is what he did. He played all of the "Opening Lines" in Vegas. His problem is that he cannot play the opening lines in Vegas because #1, he is not in Vegas and #2. peons like him cannot wager until the books open the lines up to the public. So, you dumb stupid f**k, you have been caught again in another lie. I can't wait to hear your excuse for this.
    You think I give a penetrate about a half of a point you dumb son of a bit**? I don't get my #s till an hr before kickoff Fuk boy. If I did live in vegas I'd kick your retarded "arse" so people wouldn't have to deal with your retardation.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

1k bets get the foock out of here. Bossbitch did you go pawn your a55 to get money to bet this week because I know after losing the Biggest bet of the year" you are a broke whore.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    1k bets get the foock out of here. Bossbitch did you go pawn your a5 to get money to bet this week because I know after losing the Biggest bet of the year" you are a broke whore.
    1k is a lot of money? You must work at McDonald's or have lost a lot in the past to think that. Sorry bud I've won every year I've bet

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

You haven't won shit. You are broke hoe who bets fantasy money so you can come on here and think you are Brandon Lang, lol. Your "biggest bet of the year" is an indication of how shitty a capper. So let me guess you bet less on the biggest game of the year, right?

BossPicks30

Adding over in the wyoming vs Colorado st game. Blow me 1to-1000

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    You haven't won shit. You are broke hoe who bets fantasy money so you can come on here and think you are Brandon Lang, lol. Your "biggest bet of the year" is an indication of how shitty a capper. So let me guess you bet less on the biggest game of the year, right?
    I put 2k on Ohio state you fuk. I put 1k on Georgia and 1k on Colorado. That equals -200. Why the fuk do I need to explain anything to You? You're some little deu*ch that comes on my thread thinking you're hard. Think what you want kid. #'s don't lie. You think 1k is a lot of money. Get back in the crowd kid. You're a wannabe

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I would love for you to prove it by posting screenshots of your bet slips. Assuming they are not Photo-shopped.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    I would love for you to prove it by posting screenshots of your bet slips. Assuming they are not Photo-shopped.
    I have a personal bookie that sends me spreads through my phone so I don't have tickets. If you think I'm lying ask papabach17. One of my best friends. He sees my plays I screenshot him with the values if that'll give you and 1to1000 a bo*er off my wagers.

BChrisB

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    I have a personal bookie that sends me spreads through my phone so I don't have tickets.
    So let me get this straight. Your personal bookie takes his time out to send you the entire international rotation through your phone, to whom of which you place 1k bets with? Hmm... Most people have a few accounts for the simple edge of line shopping to get the best price knowing in the long run that have a point can and will make a difference. Yet you post your picks here with consistent outdated lines that are no longer reflective of the market. What's that saying? ... "If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then it must be a duck."

Your threads sure seem to have a lot of quacking going on.

BossPicks30

So let me get this straight. Your personal bookie takes his time out to send you the entire international rotation through your phone, to whom of which you place 1k bets with? Hmm... Most people have a few accounts for the simple edge of line shopping to get the best price knowing in the long run that have a point can and will make a difference. Yet you post your picks here with consistent outdated lines that are no longer reflective of the market. What's that saying? ... "If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then it must be a duck."

Your threads sure seem to have a lot of quacking going on.
    You're allowed to think what you want. You have no impact on my money

PapaBach17
    PapaBach17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I've watched Bosspicks run a 20k week you trolls(seen him eat a big loss or two also) but he bets the damn money. lmao is this site for nothing but hating? When is bigdaddy even gonna make a pick since he's such a sports betting god?? Wheres his 80% bet history and pick list so we can follow suit and quit being so dumb and poor. I mean penetrate, start backing up those big words and shut everyone up. Instead of.. you know.. just being viewed as some loser with nothing better to do but hate on people posting picks. By all means, let that big dick swang bud.

BChrisB

WOW, such credibility seeing you both joined just recently a mere 1 day apart.

BossPicks30

WOW, such credibility seeing you both joined just recently a mere 1 day apart.
    Who are you? Oh a nobody. Go write on Bigdaddys thread. You apparently have no money to talk with the big boys

BChrisB

All 1k plays but Notre dame with be 1500.
    Any bettor with any basic knowledge of sports gambling would know to mention their pics in the form of "UNITS" and not cash amounts. A unit is a generic term that differs to each individual as it is based off of their individual betting and money management strategies. We have people who only bet $10 a wager and there are others who bet a lot more and their unit differs on an individual bases. You should have already known this, right? That is being such a pro and all betting a dime a game.

You think I give a penetrate about a half of a point you dumb son of a bit**? I don't get my #s till an hr before kickoff Fuk boy. If I did live in vegas I'd kick your retarded "arse" so people wouldn't have to deal with your retardation.
    Any well educated, experienced, and seasoned sports bettor would know how a half a point can and will often make a world of difference, especially when you take into account the long term (as those .5 pt losses can really add up throughout the season of any given sport and all sports combined.) You acting like being such a pro would know this and would never make such a statement if you knew what you are talking about.

All in all, you just don't add up PERIOD!!!

BossPicks30

Any bettor with any basic knowledge of sports gambling would know to mention their pics in the form of "UNITS" and not cash amounts. A unit is a generic term that differs to each individual as it is based off of their individual betting and money management strategies. We have people who only bet $10 a wager and there are others who bet a lot more and their unit differs on an individual bases. You should have already known this, right? That is being such a pro and all betting a dime a game.

Any well educated, experienced, and seasoned sports bettor would know how a half a point can and will often make a world of difference, especially when you take into account the long term (as those .5 pt losses can really add up throughout the season of any given sport and all sports combined.) You acting like being such a pro would know this and would never make such a statement if you knew what you are talking about.

All in all, you just don't add up PERIOD!!!
    Do you think I give if I'm known as a pro? That title does absolutely nothing for my wallet. Sorry when I go to Vegas or text my bookie I don't tell them, "4 units please on Alabama." You make no sense what so ever and you're really making yourself sound idiotic you big pro you.

BossPicks30

Updated plays

Notre dame -17
    Bama -21
    TCU -7
    Cal-8
    Usc-8
    No need to share the amount wagered.