BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This Weeks Big Games

My guess is that there are not a lot of people left in here who actually have money to wager, with Ohio State winning but failing to cover, costing their dumb fans money. The Big 10 proved just how bad they really are. Alabama and Georgia would roll over either one of these teams. Getting back to next weeks games, there are some very important ones. All games on Saturday:

Clemson @ N.C. State. The loser is eliminated from playoff contention. Clemson looked dis-interested in their win vs Ga. Tech. N.C. State got it handed to them by Notre Dame. The winner should win the ACC Atlantic Division Championship.

Virginia Tech @ Miami. The ACC Coastal Division Championship is on the line here. Va. Tech has been playing very well since it's only loss, that to Clemson. They are also 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games in Miami. Miami is undefeated but has not played a quality opponent. They are 0-3 ATS in their last 3 games.

Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State. Bedlam is upon us. With 4 teams currently tied for 1st and 2nd place in the Big 12, including these two, the winner gets a huge boost and the loser is just about eliminated from the Big 12 Championship game. Both teams can score at will, and neither team is very good on defense. Oklahoma is 3-1 ATS in the past 4 meetings. This will be one wild game.

Arizona @ USC. The winner will most likely win the Pac 12 South Championship. Arizona is the type of team you would expect from HC RichRod. A high scoring offense and not much on defense. USC played their best game of the season at Arizona State last night. A lot of returning players from the injury list really helped. USC's running attack led their offense last night.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Didn’t your two plays of tcu and msu lose outright? Not sure why you continually preface your posts with trash talk

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Didn’t your two plays of tcu and msu lose outright? Not sure why you continually preface your posts with trash talk
    Yes they did, but as I have said many times before, I will say whatever I want to say in here. The two losses were definitely NOT good, especially the way the teams lost, but my record, as you can clearly see on my Spreadsheet is still 17-8-1, which is 68%. When you get there, let me know and then we can talk. Ohio State fans made arses out of themselves in here last week and then tried to cover their losses up with wagers they never made. Those people deserve to get their worthless arses kicked. I hate and detest phonies and frauds in here and there are so many in here to choose from. Me? I win more than I lose, and I have lots of money to prove it so I really do not give a crap what people think. At any rate, I hope that answers your question. GL the rest of the way.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I interested to see the totals on all of these games.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I interested to see the totals on all of these games.
    You have any projections on these? I've got:
    Clemson @ NC St 48
    V.Tech @ Mia 47 (maybe opens higher)
    Okl @ Okl.St 72 (probably opens higher)
    Ari @ USC 71 (maybe opens shade lower)

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Yeah he's a moron. Yes I bet the buckeyes but I don't run to his thread where he said he really liked TCU and MSU. He's 68% at losing. Dude is a fake. And has won me a lot of money the past two years from fading his picks. Can't wait to see his likes this week.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Yes they did, but as I have said many times before, I will say whatever I want to say in here. The two losses were definitely NOT good, especially the way the teams lost, but my record, as you can clearly see on my Spreadsheet is still 17-8-1, which is 68%. When you get there, let me know and then we can talk. Ohio State fans made arses out of themselves in here last week and then tried to cover their losses up with wagers they never made. Those people deserve to get their worthless arses kicked. I hate and detest phonies and frauds in here and there are so many in here to choose from. Me? I win more than I lose, and I have lots of money to prove it so I really do not give a crap what people think. At any rate, I hope that answers your question. GL the rest of the way.
    You have a lot of money? Hahahaha you make $100.00 wagers. You go so hard LittleDaddy

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    You have a lot of money? Hahahaha you make $100.00 wagers. You go so hard LittleDaddy
    This just goes to show you what a stupid little c**k sucker you really are. A 27 year old piece of s**t who lies through his teeth, and doesn't have a pot to pee in. If you knew how to read, you would see that my wagers are 100 UNITS, NOT Dollars. Dumb f**k. You are the dumb S.O.B. who said you were making the biggest wager of your life, lost, and then said that you had made other wagers which you never posted. You are just like the rest of the phonies in here. I told you to get the hell out of here and I was not kidding. I will rip every one of your phony posts a new arse. There is not a thing you can do about it. Try it. I dare you. The c**k sucker makes 92 posts in here and thinks he is important. All you are is a 27 year old p*ssy with a big mouth who has to hide behind a computer.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This just goes to show you what a stupid little c**k sucker you really are. A 27 year old piece of s**t who lies through his teeth, and doesn't have a pot to pee in. If you knew how to read, you would see that my wagers are 100 UNITS, NOT Dollars. Dumb f**k. You are the dumb S.O.B. who said you were making the biggest wager of your life, lost, and then said that you had made other wagers which you never posted. You are just like the rest of the phonies in here. I told you to get the hell out of here and I was not kidding. I will rip every one of your phony posts a new arse. There is not a thing you can do about it. Try it. I dare you. The c**k sucker makes 92 posts in here and thinks he is important. All you are is a 27 year old p*ssy with a big mouth who has to hide behind a computer.
    Apparently you can't read Mr $100.00. Biggest bet of the year Dumb Fuk. Think what you want. Don't really give 2 shits. Keep posting losers I'll fade every one of your picks you facking idiot

BossPicks30

So what will your plays be this Week? Eddie no money can say his too. I need to start this week off right knowing I have winners looking forward with the fades of your picks

Eddy Munny

So what will your plays be this Week? Eddie no money can say his too. I need to start this week off right knowing I have winners looking forward with the fades of your picks
    You want fades? Look in the mirror.

I went 11-2-1 in NCAAF while your broke dikk ass splurged your entire piggy bank roll on a loser.

Now drop to your knees and go beg Phattdaddy to bail you out of debt, you cuck.

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You want fades? Look in the mirror.

I went 11-2-1 in NCAAF while your broke dikk ass splurged your entire piggy bank roll on a loser.

Now drop to your knees and go beg Phattdaddy to bail you out of debt, you cuck.
    What's that Michigan +11.5? Gotta pull Bigdaddy pants down to get a little betting money last weekend? Last I checked I said I was adding a few plays but your dumbass must be too stupid to read any of that. You get hard off my losing bet weird fuk

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Martinr View Post
    You have any projections on these? I've got:
    Clemson @ NC St 48
    V.Tech @ Mia 47 (maybe opens higher)
    Okl @ Okl.St 72 (probably opens higher)
    Ari @ USC 71 (maybe opens shade lower)

Pretty much 3 points off on all of them.

Eddy Munny

What's that Michigan +11.5? Gotta pull Bigdaddy pants down to get a little betting money last weekend? Last I checked I said I was adding a few plays but your dumbass must be too stupid to read any of that. You get hard off my losing bet weird fuk
    Michigan +11.5 is ancient history, just like your mother's dusty, cobwebbed clam.

I've already made that back and then some while you're sitting there jerking off to some thread at the bottom of the scrap heap.

And by the way, we all know you didn't add any winning picks. You're just trying to steer attention away from your "biggest bet of a lifetime" which left you butthurt, broke, and picking up the shattered remains of both your ego and your porcelain piggy bank.

Now go cuck it up in a Phatty thread and swallow his splooge like you always do.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Lol.....