Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

12-6 posting... +9.15 Units, 5 picks this week.

UVA +145 vs. Pitt - I’ve been semi impressed with UVA all year... Pitt hasn’t been a decent team in about 10+yrs

WVU +245 vs. OSU - Follow at your own discretion... total Homer pick, as well as a home field pick.. WVU doesn’t lose many home games, and everyone in the Big 12 is beatable. WVU almost beats 7-0 TCU in Texas, and then almost loses to Baylor in Texas...

Washington State -3 vs. Arizona - Just not impressed with anything going on in Arizona.. and I believe in the offense at WSU

OSU -6.5 vs. Penn State - I believe OSU wins this game by a couple TDs, and the books walk away with 70% on the money.

Lastly, San Diego State -9.5 vs. Hawaii - I think this is a bounce back week after over preparing for BSU and then the disappointment game that followed vs. Fresno State

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22563

Like the SDSU. Probably the best. Like UVA . Been on Wast. All year. And going to stay with Penn State. Just not impressed with OSU. Beating up a sad big 10. And beat by a team that lost to Iowa State

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

UVA came crashing back to earth last week. I do like the wager because if UVA loses this game, it is quite possible that they lose out and fail to get a bowl bid unless the NCAA runs out of 6 win teams. UVA hosts Ga. Tech, then goes to Louisville and Miami, and then finishes the season at home vs Va. Tech. All of those games are very loseable for them.

San Diego State was held to 17 points at home in their last two home games. They are guaranteed a bowl game and have sure wins at San Jose and at home against Nevada and New Mexico on the schedule. Hawaii still has an outside shot at a bowl game. I just do not know what kind of effort San Diego State will give here.

Wazzu and Arizona will have plenty of scoring. Is this a two ships passing in the night scenario? Arizona has suddenly found an offense and a way to win close games. Wazzu's offense has been held to 3 and 28 points respectively in their last two games. A very close game.

I think you covered West Virginia well. At least you admitted that it is a homer pick.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47418

I'm an SDSU alum and live in San Diego. If a team can stop the run against them, they're screwed. The passing game is pretty bad with only 1 decent receiver(Holder). If the running game is working then it opens up the passing game and play action. If the run is being shut down like the past 2 weeks, the passing game is not nearly good enough to get the job done.