Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Been a Tennessee fan

For my whole life. You know you are hitting rock bottom when they are +6 at Kentucky

I had to repeat to myself numerous times that we were 36 point underdogs to any team. I don't care if it was Alabama.

Everyone talks about the next coach. Tennessee doesn't need these read option coaches. We don't need a Chip Kelly. Tennessee football line up in the I formation and run it down their throat. And run it down their throat again. That's the type of coach we need.

Just needed to vent lol

Go Vols!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Tennessee's problem is this. They get out recruited every year by Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and other SEC teams. They never were a SEC "powerhouse" to begin with. That is a myth. It has been 10 years and 4 head coaches since Tennessee has even won their division. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Missouri have all won titles since Tennessee's last title. Tennessee fans had better come back to reality. You have good teams, but not championship teams. The talent is not there, no matter who the head coach is. Unfortunately, your current head coach, Butch Jones, is a bit of a headcase, to say the very least.

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Hey guy, Perk up! You killed Iowa in a bowl game a few years back...

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1923

took them +6 vs Ky