gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

fresno moved 6.5 points since open - similar to last week

doing this from memory but i think fresno opened 11.5 faves at home vs. UNLV.. now 18 points.. similar move to last week.

why was UNLV such a small underdog on the open? i saw armani rogers - their stud freshman qb left the game yesterday with injury. will he be playing next week?... UNLV has a good offense. horrendous - really horrendous - defense.

did rutgers lines move like this when they improved under schiano or has the world changed with much more internet analytics etc.?... i would have thought we could all play fresno under-the-radar for a long time but i guess the improvement has been so fast

these big name old coaches have been ATS gold from those i remember.

gojetsgomoxies

ok, it looks like it's bad data as i see the source actually says UNLV opened as 11.5 FAVORITE... so that's obviously wrong.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Fresno opened in Vegas at -15 and are no up to -21 1/2. Again, similar to last week, when they won and covered. They have not lost a game to the spread this season.

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Fresno opened in Vegas at -15 and are no up to -21 1/2. Again, similar to last week, when they won and covered. They have not lost a game to the spread this season.
    yup, i've been on fresno since the pre-season. i loved tedford as a hire..... these "back from retirement" name coaches have been ATS gold - tedford, davies, bowden, any others?. charlie weis did not qualify as he always came from an existing job and from failure going to kansas.

obviously i had no idea that fresno would be remotely this good..........