BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This Weeks Plays

I am posting my plays for 10/28 to shut up you losers in here who are too lazy to look up my plays on my Betting Spreadsheet. This will be the last time I post my plays. You lazy losers will have to check my Spreadsheet out for the rest of the season after this week if you want to know who I picked. If you do not check it out, do not bitch and moan. You can see the sheet at: http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

TCU -2 at Iowa State. TCU has the inside track to the Big 12 Championship game and the best chance of any Big 12 team to get into the playoffs. Their defense has given up just 6 points in their last 2 games. Granted they were against the Kansas teams but their 26-6 win at Kansas State looked a lot better than Oklahoma's 42-35 win there. I am aware that Iowa State is having a dream season themselves. They only have two losses. The problem is that both of those losses have come at home. Iowa State does not have the horses or the coaching that TCU has.

Michigan State -6 at Northwestern. I am not real excited giving this many points, but MSU has not lost a game in the Big 10, and they are 5-2 ATS this season. Michigan State just seems to find a way to win. Their defense is a big reason why, shutting down Michigan and Indiana. Northwestern has one of the best HC's in the nation. They are 4-3 this season, but 0-2 aganst Big 10 powerhouses Wisconsin and Penn State. They were extended to OT yesterday by Iowa. They are also 0-4 ATS when hosting Michigan State the last four times. Again it will boil down the the 4th quarter, an MSU has a little more talent.

That is it. I welcome all comments regarding these picks. Smart Arses will be ignored. I know it is very difficult for some of you to act like adults, but shock all of us and try, just this once.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i like the TCU... not the MSU so much. NW is scrappy as heck. they started poorly this season but seemed to have turned the corner.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

I think betting the Big 12 is a terrible move almost always (I did it one time this year I think, then stopped), but I don't disagree with any of the picks.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I’m seeing MSU -1.5?

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I’m seeing MSU -1.5?
    Just started looking at lines myself, and I saw this. Opened at -1. Never got higher than -2 anywhere.

So what's going on here?

No BS, I wasn't mad at -6. -1 is worth a shot IMO.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I’m seeing MSU -1.5?
    and Texas Christian -6.
    he's swapped the lines by mistake

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

My mistake, for which I apologize. TCU -6 and Michigan State -2 is what I took, as indicated on by betting spread sheet. That makes things easier. I still think that TCU is the stronger of the two wagers, but the Michigan State wager looks even better now.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

I like how you erased all your losing picks from 6/1 to 6/13.

1to1000

fade this bigfools trash

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    Prove it you big piece of crap. Prove it or I will run your worthless arse out of here. Do you understand boy> Show me the pick that allegedly was erased, and when it was. If not, prepare to get your arse handed to you. I have warned peons like you before.

1to1000

Bigfool you know that you are my b1tch. So look at the curb hoe.

1to1000

You lost 5 out of those 6 picks and earsed them.

1to1000

Bigfool you only have 10 units in profit, lol. I made that sh@t this past weekend.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I guess you cannot prove it. Do you know what happens to people in here who make false accusations? You are going to find out, you lying piece of crap.

1to1000

Get the fooock out of here, everyone know you a little cry baby.

1to1000

I wouldn't even let you shine my boots boy.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Prove it you big piece of crap. Prove it or I will run your worthless arse out of here. Do you understand boy> Show me the pick that allegedly was erased, and when it was. If not, prepare to get your arse handed to you. I have warned peons like you before.
    Barry lies about everything. He loves delete button on spreadsheets after he loses. Sports books loved his action until he tapped out.

PhattDaddy204

Get the fooock out of here, everyone know you a little cry baby.
    Biggest cry baby on SBR

PhattDaddy204

You lost 5 out of those 6 picks and earsed them.
    Does this all the time

Ralphie Halves

Whether or not the plays were erased I have no idea (take screenshots and get proof next time guys, why wouldn't you?), but this is why I told you before the season to do something other than that stupid spreadsheet.

Anytime you have something you can easily go into and alter, you're always going to have do deal with this, whether it actually happened or not.

And aren't you in BTP, BigDaddy? You can show that record too, no?

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22110

It didnt take long for this thread to go downhill. TCU is much better than iowa st but the weirdest shit happens in the big 12 so who knows

Mich st/northwestern...whats the over/under on punts? 35? 🤣

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Whether or not the plays were erased I have no idea (take screenshots and get proof next time guys, why wouldn't you?), but this is why I told you before the season to do something other than that stupid spreadsheet.

Anytime you have something you can easily go into and alter, you're always going to have do deal with this, whether it actually happened or not.

And aren't you in BTP, BigDaddy? You can show that record too, no?
    To answer your question Ralphie, if I started a thread in June when I make my first "GOY" plays, I would have to keep bumping it constantly. Phatt has already got the crap beat out of him by some Vets for claiming to be a vet when he was not. He will deny it, but will not explain his 8 month absence from here. 1 to 1000 is so desperate he drags families into his rants. To his credit, he has stopped that because he KNOWS what would happen to him if he did not. Why would I want to waste my time to make things easier for these two pieces of crap? Really? Would you? I could care less whether they, or anyone else in here believes my record or not. I could buy and sell anyone in here 100 times over and basically have done with then what I wanted done, but NO ONE in here is worth the time or effort. I love to watch these idiots lose their minds when I decide to tease them. Mean? Yes, but I could care less.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    It didnt take long for this thread to go downhill. TCU is much better than iowa st but the weirdest shit happens in the big 12 so who knows

Mich st/northwestern...whats the over/under on punts? 35? ��
    The Total is 41 now. You would think that this would be an easy "Under" play, but MSU is 2-5 with the total and Northwestern is 3-4. Not all that one sided.

You are correct about weird shit going on in the Big 12, but it happens all the time to all of the Conferences. You cannot let that interfere with your wagering.

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

The Total is 41 now. You would think that this would be an easy "Under" play, but MSU is 2-5 with the total and Northwestern is 3-4. Not all that one sided.

You are correct about weird shit going on in the Big 12, but it happens all the time to all of the Conferences. You cannot let that interfere with your wagering.
    I think he was looking for the over/under on punts, not the over/under on the game. Read.

Also, I think you’re looking for “Couldn’t* care less” in one of your other posts. As in it’s impossible for you to care less than how much you care.

For all this money and success you claim to have, maybe you should use those resources to obtain a middle school grammar book.

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

I was at the Iowa-NU game this past weekend... talk about the college stadium equivalent of a women's book club or fukkin daycare center... If MSU is a contender *highly debatable* then they cover this no problem, this line is an insult to their season thus far

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    I was at the Iowa-NU game this past weekend... talk about the college stadium equivalent of a women's book club or fukkin daycare center... If MSU is a contender *highly debatable* then they cover this no problem, this line is an insult to their season thus far
    I agree. Remember we are talking the Big 10 here, whose fans love to try and convince us just how great their schools really are, until they take the big crap during Bowl Season. Michigan State is a contender because Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State are not nearly as good as they want people to think they are. Let's take a look at the Rose Bowl History, for an example. From 2007 to 2017 the Big 10 record is 2-8.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Good luck this week BD. I’m liking Michigan St as well

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    I’ll be at the game this weekend. Stadium will be 75% msu fans

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4191

I think the ones left ungraded on these dates are future bets. Meaning win totals for the particular teams. I only did one this year and it already hit. Had California over 3.5 wins at +110. Easiest bet of my life.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I agree. Remember we are talking the Big 10 here, whose fans love to try and convince us just how great their schools really are, until they take the big crap during Bowl Season. Michigan State is a contender because Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State are not nearly as good as they want people to think they are. Let's take a look at the Rose Bowl History, for an example. From 2007 to 2017 the Big 10 record is 2-8.
    What the hell do the teams from 2007 to last season have to do with the current? Good Lord, you are mentally retarded and should be banned from posting dip shit comments that are irrelevant to the present day. Get your life together. You can't even talk about today's teams. You go off the past like all those players are still on those teams. Your USC team and the Pac 12 are 10x worse than the BIG10 Jr.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

He didn't erase them! They are not graded yet. They are futures!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    What the hell do the teams from 2007 to last season have to do with the current? Good Lord, you are mentally retarded and should be banned from posting dip shit comments that are irrelevant to the present day. Get your life together. You can't even talk about today's teams. You go off the past like all those players are still on those teams. Your USC team and the Pac 12 are 10x worse than the BIG10 Jr.
    More homer B.S. What happened last year? Penn State blew a 14 point lead in the Rose Bowl (to USC). Michigan lost to Florida State. Ohio State got it's arse kicked up one end of the field and down the other by Clemson. Shut Out!! And you are trying to tell me that the Big 10 is good? This year Ohio State has played one good team and once again, got it's tail kicked. Penn State has played no one. You Big 10 fans are the biggest suckers around at bowl time. That's why you are referred to as "Meat" in Vegas. You feed the wallets of the sharp bettors.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    He didn't erase them! They are not graded yet. They are futures!
    Don't mind him. Some people are just so f**king stupid that they do not belong in here. I put him on ignore and he still has not figured it out yet.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Fellas-I can't believe you argue on here constantly. Doesn't all of your finger pointing, accusations, he said she said shyt make you feel like total fockn biotches. Come the fock on ladies. Wipe your slits! Who gives a fock about you sorry focks other then yourselves of course! This is a complete Biotch Fight Forum that masquerades as a Sports Forum. You pucies KILL me. You won't see me on here again! You know why? Because this site makes me feel like I'm in junior H.S. No more enlightenment on Racial Issues! No more nice ars to look at. I am going to sit back and watch this country continue to crumble, because of all the self centered poorly raised idiots. Enjoy!

12 Last