survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    My biggest bet was Michigan +11.5 Sunday evening.

Other plays I had:

Miss State -10
    Alabama - 34.5
    Notre Dame/USC O 60.5
    Indiana +7
    Oklahoma State -7.5 (Better number available now)
    Like the Indiana play, line looks a few points high imo

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Definitely. I wouldn't be shocked if they won the game outright.

Just hope they don't have any hangover from the OT loss to Michigan.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Oh yeah, I also have a couple of Big XII Overs tomorrow:

Texas Tech/Iowa State O 68
    West Virginia/Baylor O 67

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I was thinking the same thing. How can't you like the Domers? I hate them, and still like them on this play.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledjend View Post
    Last time I checked BC just won at Louisville and Michigan State just beat Iowa, Michigan, and Minnesota.

Every single ND win has been by 20+.

They are legit and will show it this week.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Watched a lot of USC football, I'm putting my money on ND -3.5. USC has played some ugly football this year. I think they get exposed.

Also love West Virigina to stomp Baylor (and over), Michigan to cover the 9.5 over Penn St, Syracuse should cover the 17.5 against Miami, and WSU Cougars -10 against Colorado for you Pac 12 after dark late night chasers.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Notre Dame is a solid team and if they were to win out with their schedule, there's no question they'll be in the playoff in January. But so far they've destroyed a pretty good Michigan State team on the road and if you watched the Georgia game, they easily could have won that game. And they've destroyed everyone else they played which is the markings of a good team...you're supposed to destroy the teams you're supposed to destroy.

The area I'd be concerned about if I were USC was their run defense. Not sure if you've watched Notre Dame this year, but Josh Adams is a monster and a beast. The guy can run. All that being said, it's still USC which means they have a solid quarterback with good talent around them. ND always struggles with USC when USC is a ranked team. Gonna stay away from this game. I think ND wins, but it may only be by a FG.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    I love notre dame here. They are legit. USC has been dodging bullets all year
    Wheres philly guy now?

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Jake I'll admit I've always hated ND as a University....from their holier than I bullshit, to their NBC TV contract, to the fact that they stayed a independent for years just so they didn't have to split bowl money to other schools that would be in their conference. Here's there defensive stats for this year....from the left its total yards, yards per game, total passing yards, passing yards per game, total rushing yards, yards per game and total points.....not very impressive for the teams they have played

45 Notre Dame 2194 366 1387 231.2 807 134.5 101 16.8

now not arguing the fact that USC's team D is any better (think their actual ranking is 90th) but have played a much tougher schedule,....USC has the 8th ranked offense in FBS averaging almost 477 ypg.....ND 33rd....also USC 0-5 ATS last 5 games....we all know how the law of averages works........should be a good game none the less
    That 8th ranked offense sure was tough. Our defense needs to go back to the drawing board after getting embarrassed by usc like that.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Indiana had a terrible loss yesterday. They gave up a score on purpose with a minute left and cost them the spread in turn. Michigan State didn't help them out any. Guy could have just fallen down and game would be over.

As for Philly guy, he needs to come in and eat his crow and save some of the respect he lost on here.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

they've played Temple, Georgia (loss) and Miami of Ohio at home....played at BC, Mich St & NC.....yeah their legit
    OUCH.

Phillyguy badly embarrassed himself in this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Notre Dame is a solid team and if they were to win out with their schedule, there's no question they'll be in the playoff in January. But so far they've destroyed a pretty good Michigan State team on the road and if you watched the Georgia game, they easily could have won that game. And they've destroyed everyone else they played which is the markings of a good team...you're supposed to destroy the teams you're supposed to destroy.

The area I'd be concerned about if I were USC was their run defense. Not sure if you've watched Notre Dame this year, but Josh Adams is a monster and a beast. The guy can run. All that being said, it's still USC which means they have a solid quarterback with good talent around them. ND always struggles with USC when USC is a ranked team. Gonna stay away from this game. I think ND wins, but it may only be by a FG.
    good write up

I'm of course always going to root for this program.....hoping that SC see's the glowing issues here and replaces the entire coaching staff

ND on the other hand, is stuck with Kelly for the next 5-10 years

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    That 8th ranked offense sure was tough. Our defense needs to go back to the drawing board after getting embarrassed by usc like that.

and what year did you graduate from Notre Dame?

navyblue81

good write up

I'm of course always going to root for this program.....hoping that SC see's the glowing issues here and replaces the entire coaching staff

I'll admit, Notre Dame was better than I thought. I thought it'd be close. I had a feeling they'd be able to run on USC, but I didn't realize was their defense was this good. I knew it was better, but not that much better. Notre Dame's been held back the last few years because of their defense. It's what kept them out of the playoff two years ago. This defense seems to have them at their best level yet under Brian Kelly.

And not sure why you say they're "stuck" with Brian Kelly. I think a lot of college teams would bend over backwards to get him as their head coach. He's one of the best. However, I think he will take an NFL job sometime in the next couple years. He's flirted with going there in the past and think he may look more aggressively at it after this year now that his name is becoming hot again.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

and what year did you graduate from Notre Dame?

Ask the alumni association... Enjoy the tax slayer bowl.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    OUCH.

Lol, Phillyguy badly embarrasseS himself in EVERY thread.
    oll

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

good write up

I'll take BK over any garbage USC hires ... alcoholics ... rule breakers (Pete Carrol), etc.
    BTW how did Darnold EVER get in the Heisman trophy conversations ??

First 12