BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Usc -13?

Got to try and wake this site up. Any thoughts on USC being a 13 point favorite over Utah. Yes, the game is in L.A, but USC is just 1-4 ATS while Utah is 4-0-1 ATS. Both teams have one loss. Both teams have played a common opponent. USC defeated Stanford by 18 at home (their only ATS win so far) and Utah lost to Stanford by 3 at home. Who do you like and more importantly, why?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Need to get a handle on Utah’s Qb situation to decide. If Huntley plays, I lean Utah. If not...and right now it doesn’t sound promising...lean USC. Utah is a solid team but the offense is much more potent when Huntley is in.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Huntley is still questionable. USC has 6 players listed as OUT. Utah has none. USC also has 7 listed as questionable.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Got to try and wake this site up. Any thoughts on USC being a 13 point favorite over Utah. Yes, the game is in L.A, but USC is just 1-4 ATS while Utah is 4-0-1 ATS. Both teams have one loss. Both teams have played a common opponent. USC defeated Stanford by 18 at home (their only ATS win so far) and Utah lost to Stanford by 3 at home. Who do you like and more importantly, why?
    Utah also had a backdoor cover vs Stanford. They were down 10 late in the 4th

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Bigdaddy, brother, it is not us who need to share our perpetual stream of losers... it is YOU, BigdaddyQH, who needs to share his rock-solid winners.

This is like Warren Buffett asking an investment forum for advice on a stock... or Pope Jorge Mario Bergoglio himself asking some weary followers to interpret a Bible passage for him...

Brother, we look to you for guidance in these situations. I know you are trying to humor us by engaging in discussion with common folk, but PLEASE find it in your heart to share a BigdaddyQH winner with us plebs just this once. Please... my son is crying right now.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I don't know exactly how to respond. I NEVER wager on USC games. I was just trying to start up an interesting conversation in this rapidly stale growing site. IMO, and I really have not studied the game, 13 points is too many to give. Look at the USC and the Utah of today, NOT last season. Yes USC can win, but 13 points is a lot to give a one loss team.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

I don't know exactly how to respond. I NEVER wager on USC games. I was just trying to start up an interesting conversation in this rapidly stale growing site. IMO, and I really have not studied the game, 13 points is too many to give. Look at the USC and the Utah of today, NOT last season. Yes USC can win, but 13 points is a lot to give a one loss team.
    I appreciate your candor and your humility brother, but any advice is welcome, even if it is not on the USC game. You are the most successful person on this forum by a large margin, and everyone knows this, even the haters and trolls. If even you cannot give us a winner, then brother, let me tell you, we are screwed.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

TY. http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/ is my spreadsheet. You can look at my plays for the entire season on that. You will see that many plays have already been made, because I wager on a lot of "College games of the Year" in Las Vegas. I do not know of one player in here who takes the time and the expense to go to Vegas and play these games. If you look closely, you will see that on 6/1, I took Texas A&M +10 against Arkansas. The game was to be played on 9/23. Then on 9/17, I took A&M -3. A&M won by 7. The middle hit. I won 200 units. When you wager on a middle, you HAVE to win 1 game, so the worst you can do is lose 10 units, but you can win 200 units plus your vig back. That is 20/1 and you are not going to get any better odds than that. People in here either do not understand the concept of that type of wagering. They are not used to wagering large amounts of money.

Now there is one thing that I will never do. I will NEVER tell someone who to wager on. I hate these phonies in here who try to come off as macho touts and tell people who to wager on. These fools could jump in a barrel of boobs and come up grabbing their own cheeks. They are some of the most illiterate sports people I read. The vast majority of them lie about their wagers. If someone in here boasts about wagering thousands of dollars on a game, you now that he is a LIAR. If he really had that kind of money to wager, he would be dead in 2 days once someone was able to verify it, and as you must realize by now, that is not real hard to do. I know ladies and gentlemen who wager mone money in a week than the vast majority of people in here wager in a year. I do appreciate the few who are honest about how much they wager. I started low also. You have to crawl before you walk. These arseholes who join here and immediately start to brag about how much they have are liars, and obvious ones at that. I know of one that was kicked out of another site because they just could not stand him any more.

Now I am good at what I do. Better than most in here. I have won a large amount of money over the years. As good as I may be, I still would NEVER tell someone who to wager on. It is their money, or air, or whatever they want you to believe that they are wagering. I have no right to tell them how to spend it. I will comment on certain games, but normally that is to simply point out things that others might not know. I will tell someone when I like their wager and when I do not, but I will NEVER tell them who to wager on or how. I read almost every post in here. I read a solid post in the NFL Sub-site and told the poster that I thought it was solid. I learned something from that post. The posters that are just grasping at straws are the ones who tell you what team to take, and absolutely NOTHING else. These idiots will use fancy Headlines to try and attract attention and then come up with something like "Take South Alabama and 17 1/2", or what ever point spread they made up. That is all they say. They never tell you why to take a 1-4 team on the road against a 4-1 team. They never mention that their dog is also 1-3 ATS and only has a win against Alabama A&M, or that the home favorite is 1-2-1 ATS, with a win at LSU. People who just shoot their mouths off like that are phonies. The fools that try to challenge me always get their tails kicked.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Bigdaddy is that why you say “pass” on every game?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Anyway.

I don't like this bet at all. Too many injuries, and Utah always stays close in these. Don't care who the QB is for Utah, USC defense not as scary as it used to be. Clay Helton a good coach, but Whittingham is better. Too many points.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

you suck bigfool that's why the vast majority of your picks don't record on your spreadsheet

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

TY. http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/ is my spreadsheet. You can look at my plays for the entire season on that. You will see that many plays have already been made, because I wager on a lot of "College games of the Year" in Las Vegas. I do not know of one player in here who takes the time and the expense to go to Vegas and play these games. If you look closely, you will see that on 6/1, I took Texas A&M +10 against Arkansas. The game was to be played on 9/23. Then on 9/17, I took A&M -3. A&M won by 7. The middle hit. I won 200 units. When you wager on a middle, you HAVE to win 1 game, so the worst you can do is lose 10 units, but you can win 200 units plus your vig back. That is 20/1 and you are not going to get any better odds than that. People in here either do not understand the concept of that type of wagering. They are not used to wagering large amounts of money.

Now there is one thing that I will never do. I will NEVER tell someone who to wager on. I hate these phonies in here who try to come off as macho touts and tell people who to wager on. These fools could jump in a barrel of boobs and come up grabbing their own cheeks. They are some of the most illiterate sports people I read. The vast majority of them lie about their wagers. If someone in here boasts about wagering thousands of dollars on a game, you now that he is a LIAR. If he really had that kind of money to wager, he would be dead in 2 days once someone was able to verify it, and as you must realize by now, that is not real hard to do. I know ladies and gentlemen who wager mone money in a week than the vast majority of people in here wager in a year. I do appreciate the few who are honest about how much they wager. I started low also. You have to crawl before you walk. These arseholes who join here and immediately start to brag about how much they have are liars, and obvious ones at that. I know of one that was kicked out of another site because they just could not stand him any more.

Now I am good at what I do. Better than most in here. I have won a large amount of money over the years. As good as I may be, I still would NEVER tell someone who to wager on. It is their money, or air, or whatever they want you to believe that they are wagering. I have no right to tell them how to spend it. I will comment on certain games, but normally that is to simply point out things that others might not know. I will tell someone when I like their wager and when I do not, but I will NEVER tell them who to wager on or how. I read almost every post in here. I read a solid post in the NFL Sub-site and told the poster that I thought it was solid. I learned something from that post. The posters that are just grasping at straws are the ones who tell you what team to take, and absolutely NOTHING else. These idiots will use fancy Headlines to try and attract attention and then come up with something like "Take South Alabama and 17 1/2", or what ever point spread they made up. That is all they say. They never tell you why to take a 1-4 team on the road against a 4-1 team. They never mention that their dog is also 1-3 ATS and only has a win against Alabama A&M, or that the home favorite is 1-2-1 ATS, with a win at LSU. People who just shoot their mouths off like that are phonies. The fools that try to challenge me always get their tails kicked.
    I just got back home from work and first post i see is this

Thanks you Charger

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Anyway.

I don't like this bet at all. Too many injuries, and Utah always stays close in these. Don't care who the QB is for Utah, USC defense not as scary as it used to be. Clay Helton a good coach, but Whittingham is better. Too many points.
    Hope you guys stayed away from this one.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Like I said, 13 points WAS too many to give. As far as 1 to 1000 is concerned, I do not waste my time with pathetic peons like him.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Bigfool your so jealous of me that you dream of me, lol

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    Bigfool your so jealous of me that you dream of me, lol
    Very jealous and violent