Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon vs Washington state

Oregon vs Washington state Why is Oregon a -2.5 point favorite this week. Oregons QB is out. And Washington state is the real deal.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is OTB (Off the Board) in Vegas now. Not so much because of the QB injury, as much as it is because of the loss of RB Royce Freeman. Instead of the usual 2-3 point swing, you may get 4-5 points. It may take a while as Vegas is still trying to get over what happened last night.

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

I can get it Wazzou +2.5 (-110) with my local. Any reason not to buy the hook and load up?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Buying the hook is a bad wager. Period. I do not see a close game here. If Wazzu allows Oregon to stay close going into the 4th uarter, they are going to need more than 3 points. This is one of these very strange lines. Oregon opens up as a 1 point home dog to a team that is 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games against them. Then they lose their QB and have their best RB and 2nd string QB listed as questionable, yet go from a 1 point dog to a 2 point favorite. Something does not pass the smell test here. A pass for me.

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Buying the hook is a bad wager. Period. I do not see a close game here. If Wazzu allows Oregon to stay close going into the 4th uarter, they are going to need more than 3 points. This is one of these very strange lines. Oregon opens up as a 1 point home dog to a team that is 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games against them. Then they lose their QB and have their best RB and 2nd string QB listed as questionable, yet go from a 1 point dog to a 2 point favorite. Something does not pass the smell test here. A pass for me.
    Good call, thanks BD

Moonpie0954
    Moonpie0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

You are out thinking yourself was st wins by 14