2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    What intent? I thought you were on Ville, I said that earlier, hence the are you fading Clemson. Not that tough to figure out because, like earlier said I know you posted the Auburn game in PT. I had no intent but what the question was. If you want to read a bunch of bullshit into it and make it a big thing than fine go right ahead.

Just so there is no hard feelings here is my take on the game. Like I said before, it would be great to see the upset. However, this isn't OD, WV, or the other garbage Jackson has looked decent against. This defense is 100% legit again. Jackson and VT haven't seen anything compared to what they will see Saturday. You know Clemson will stuff the rush and they probably won't even need much extra help. They will make Jackson earn it passing and not sure he is good enough. IMO an upset is going to take Clemson to be flat. We still can't even be sure VT defense is even that good because they haven't proven anything yet with the schedule they have played. One thing we do know is Clemson hasn't missed many steps from last year. Good luck, I really hope VT wins this but I can see this getting bad for them even at home.
    Tech defense the biggest concern for me, wvu tuned them up for what 500+ yards? Wvu offensive scheme kinda similar to clemsons. Granted wvu qb more experienced and wasn't the same hostile environment Clemson will be walking into but the similarities still there imo..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

everyone on Va tech here... not good. Everyone thought Lville would cover because they played them last year and look how that ended.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

VT ran out of cupcakes at the birthday party

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Clemson is establishing themselves as a bad ass program.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Bama vs Clemson 3rd straight Title Game

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

pick 6 game over

well spread over, game was decided hours ago

First 12