BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

How High Will The Total for USC-Washington State Go?

Perhaps the best Friday Night Game of the season. Obviously either one of these teams can beat anything that most of the other conferences can throw at them. Now they play in the Palouse on Friday Night. I expect the number to open at 84. I watched the game up North against Cal in person yesterday. The one thing I will say is this. If you hope to beat USC, you had better have a two TD lead going into the 4th quarter or they will figure out a way to beat you. They had 7 starters out and still managed to win. Not bad.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1753

usc wins by 14+

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24681

Very interested to watch this game. I have not seen Wazzu play this year but I know Falk is a gamer and the Cougs may give USC all they can handle in Pullman. Should be a shootout although I doubt the total opens at 84.

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

This should be. Plus/minus 3 from 62 should be the opening number (62)..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

USC averages 37 ppg. Wazzu averages just under 44 ppg. Neither team has a defense to write home about. If the Total is 70 or under, consider it a gift.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Good Weeknight Schedule

This week gives us some solid College games on Thursday and Friday Night. the list with openeing odds:

Thursday: Texas -5 1/2 @ Iowa State. Now we get to see exactly what Texas brings to the table. Their next 3 games are Kansas State, Oklahoma in Dallas, and Oklahoma State. Iowa State goes to OU next week.

Friday: Miami -5 @ Duke. Miami finally got to ply last week and had little trouble with Toledo. Undefeated Duke held UNC to 17 points last week.

Nebraska -7 @ Illinois. Is Nebraska just playing the season out now? Which team is the real Illinois?

BYU -3 1/2 @ Utah State. 1-3 BYU's offense is averaging 10 ppg. Utah State's offense has averaged 10 ppg in their two losses, and 56 ppg in their two wins.

USC -4 @ Washington State. Talk about offenses. Both of these undefeated teams can score with the best of them. The questions is who has any semblance of a defense.

The oddity here is that the road teams are favored in all 5 of these games. How many home dogs will win?

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Perhaps the best Friday Night Game of the season. Obviously either one of these teams can beat anything that most of the other conferences can throw at them. Now they play in the Palouse on Friday Night. I expect the number to open at 84. I watched the game up North against Cal in person yesterday. The one thing I will say is this. If you hope to beat USC, you had better have a two TD lead going into the 4th quarter or they will figure out a way to beat you. They had 7 starters out and still managed to win. Not bad.

Total is at 65. If you havent seen already

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

I predicted 62+- 3 before the totals were posted. If it closes above 65 66. Tease it up 6 and take the under. 65 to 71 and take the under.
    Last edited by scratbandit; 09-27-17 at 01:39 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

First, a tease wager is a sucker wager, especially when it comes to Totals. Second, why would anyone in their right mind take the under in the USC-Wazzu game? Please explain this to the reading audience.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13542

84 ?
    Just a little off FRAUDDADDY .

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Only off by 3TDs...lol.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Only off by 3TDs...lol.
    If the game goes over 85 then he's right

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    If the game goes over 85 then he's right
    Nope, he stated the line would OPEN at 84. Has nothing to do with how the game actually plays out.

A4K

For the record, I think this game goes over the total. I was just busting his balls on the opener.