Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

You guys make it out alive?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

That depends on which Bulldawg they wagered on.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Well I lived...

Flight delayed Friday after boarding in SFO. Sat on the plane for almost 4 hours before takeoff on tarmac. Nice 8+ hours on a plane to get across the country.

Partied in Athens at our house until 4am Fri night after drinks at some spot in ATL first. Friend of a friend (who I didn't know) took care of booking the pad. Get there and there's like 14 people in a 3br house. Almost slept in a fukking car until finally securing a couch.

7am Sat wakeup to get stuff for bloodys and pick up the keg of Athens born Creature Comfort Tropicalia. Nice juicy IPA (https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/34456/118865/). Breakfast was chicken biscuits from Bojanles'.

Walked to Campus with what was left of the keg in containers along with whatever horrifying Vodka the girls wanted to drink and hit 3 or 4 tailgate spots. I'd say 7(plus) for the broads out there (including some Miss St dimes)

Pretty much blasted by 2pm and damn game didn't start until 7. Feats of strength for an old fawk like me. At least 3 drunken clowns sideswiped me and my crutches but managed to stay upright all night.

Game was fire. Obv would have liked a closer game but great to see the home team dominate. Decent amount of sour grapes Miss St fans in our section. Real enjoyable environment for a Cali guy used to silent fans.

4 from our group clearly couldn't go hard enough and "ghosted" the group to escape back to the pad sometime in the 4Q

Straight to some streets I can't remember to hit 4 different bars. Streets were beyond packed could barely walk around. Only 2 from our group got kicked out of a bar. Nobody knows why including them. Was a straight numbers game with all the local broads out there. Annoy 9 and for every 1 locked down.

Back to the house in Athens late Sat night raged until 4:30 am again. Damn place had a 10am checkout.

Spent the day/night in ATL yesterday. Got eye fukked twice by this hot little thang on the rooftop at Ponce City Market. We hit it off in the elevator on the way down. She ended up being a Britt on her last night in ATL too. Thankfully her not so hot/slightly portly yet DTF/party friend from Brisbane forced herself on my group of 4 there. Was perfect so my friends could focus on her while I met up with the Britt. Somehow over drinks later (before we all met up again) my one friend was offering the Aussie girl dick pics on snap while simultaneously she matched with a dude across the table from him on tinder. They both asked her about sending dick picks at the exact same time. "I'd be down with that" her response to both . Classy all around.

Thank god I lucked out with the Bitt!

Got back to a friends pad in ATL around 1:30 am. We had a 6 am flight out this morning. So about an hour and change of sleep.

Back in SF now and feel completely lifeless, sleep deprived, and fully satisfied.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: qwertvt

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Now that's an epic vacation! I gotta hit up a game in the South at some point.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by eastvan09 View Post
    I don't know if it was a vacation but a great 65 hour test of endurance.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I thought that contest was going to be much closer but Mississippi State did not have an answer for the Georgia defense. Bet you had a blast.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    SEC fans can be awful also, I guess its like that probably everywhere. Ive heard of some crazy things fans do at SEC games, especially LSU fans.
    Trust me -- Georgia fans are much worse.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Plenty of passion, too much brown liquor. Just mouthy with a lot of shit talking. As long as you're not wearing a Miss State jersey you should be fine.
    Uh, no. Sometimes Georgia fans tell stories about terrible stuff they did to other fans (for example, pissing on them), and then the punch line is, "They turned out to be Georgia fans!" Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by eastvan09 View Post
    normal football weekend in Athens is all

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

tat give us a fukkin winner tonight

tatddy

Rudy we're going back if UGA finds their way to the SEC championship. You have some time to clean up and get to our tailgate.

First 1234