6-6-1 -2.5U

USC -16 1U
Texas

USC just put up 615 YDS on Stanford....Over 300 passing - over 300 rushing.....Stanford did not forget how to play defense overnight....They are a great measuring stick to go up against to find out what your team is made of.......They win at least 10 every year and are full of talent and USC dominated them.

Now lately when betting on or against Texas it seems like you have to predict which team will show up......They seem to be 2 completely different teams...........But in this game here, it does not matter which Texas team shows up cuz on a good day against an average USC team they dont cover 16

I think this one gets ugly pretty quick....I mean Maryland beat the helll out of Texas , at football, in Texas

I like the Trojans by 4 TDS

N.C. -8 2U (line has jumped to - 10)
Old Dominion

Rarely do I play against a home dog but I cannot pass up a talent mismatch like this with a single digit line.....

Old Dominion simply is just not a threat on offense this year after losing QB David Washington....There offense was built around him last year....Not only did he throw the ball well 31 TD / 5 INT but the threat of him throwing opened up the run allowing for big seasons for the Monarchs RB'S AVG over 5YPC......

The Old Dom offense has not looked near as potent in their first 2 games VS rather weak opponents in FCS Albany and U-Mass....Their defense has looked solid but they have not faced an offense like this since last SEP when they went up against NC State and gave up 49

The Tar Heels have gone up against 2 great offenses in CAL and LOU and have a taken a beating......Their defense though is not as bad as it seems......Right now they are ranked almost dead last in YDS allowed but a game vs a weak non power 5 offense will help to fix those numbers.

On offense the N.C. passing game keeps humming along....Jacoby Brisset, Mitch Trubisky now FR Chazz Surratt is slinging the ball around back there like its nothing - 70% COMP rate 3 TDS / 0 INTS......Even EX LSU QB Brandon Harris looked good VS Louisville backing up last week.........Regardless of who starts Surratt or Harris - the Heels should put up 30+

I like NC by 17 +

Mississippi ST +7 1U
LSU

LSU has played two teams with non-existent offenses- that changes this week.....

MISS ST QB Nick Fitzgerald the 2nd biggest dual threat QB in the game......

I am not at all sold on the LSU offense with QB Danny Etling at the helm and believe they struggle in SEC road games this season.

This game goes down to the wire.

Idaho + 21 -120 1U
W.Michigan

21 PTS too many here.....Its not easy to take Idaho considering what happened to their run defense last week VS UNLV.....But they were a 9 win team last year and are capable of putting up enough points here to cover that spread.....

A lot of people keep pointing out how much W-Michigan misses HC PJ Fleck or WR Corey Davis but right now more than those guys they miss last year QB Zach Terell who threw 33 TDS / 4 INTS at 70% comp......

W. MICH current QB has thrown for 146 YDS total in his first 2 games....0 TDS / 2 INTS.....Last week both their TDS were scored on a fumble return and a kick off return - otherwise they get shut out.

W. MICH should be able to run it but I think Michigan native, Idaho QB, Matt Linehan puts up enough to keep this one relatively close.

33-20 WM

Miami OH -5.5 1U
Cincy

Cincy getting a lot of love IMO for keeping it close for 3 QTRS at MICH even they they lost by 22 and were outgained by over 200YDS..

Cincy was a bad 4 win team last season and are just as bad IMO opinion this season.....In their opener they were outgained by Austin Peay who were 40 PT underdogs.

Miami, OH went on the road to Marshall and lost 31-26 in the season opener.......Miami,OH out played Marshall but could not overcome 2 kick off return TDS and a 72 TD INT return.

This is a very good Miami team who will still go on to win 9 games IMO....Their QB now has a 25 TD to 2 INT ratio...

They have won 7 out of their last 9.......2 losses were the one vs Marshall where they outplayed Marshall and a 1pt loss to MISS ST.

Good Luck fellas