Betpoints: 107

Week 3 Plays

Oklahoma ST-13.5 vs Pitt $330 to win $300

Just getting this one out there early. Will do write up tomorrow

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you look at my spreadsheet, you will see that on 6/1 we (my Vegas Gaming buddies and myself) grabbed Oklahoma State -4 1/2. If that is not a big enough theft, we also took Oregon -1 vs Wyoming. I think Okie State wins by 20 easy. Pitt has nothing on defense, especially now that they lost two starters on the DL. As bad as Oregon is (and I know that they had no excuse for costing you money last night), they should be able to outscore a Wyoming team that could not score against an Iowa team who'se defense really left something to be desired last Saturday against a terrible Iowa State team. I do not know if we will bother to play any other games. This is a pretty crappy week going in, and with the two wins that we expect, we will be 7-3-1 for the young season.

Now here is a line that I really do not understand. UConn @ Virginia -10? Really? Granted UConn has a terrible team, but so does Virginia. Indiana just wore them down on Saturday. The same Indiana team that could not cover 21 points at home against Ohio State, and we all know what happened to Ohio State last night. Why would anyone in their right mind give 10 points? I would never take the points either, but the line should be 7, not 10.

Other games I am looking at, but probably will not wager on is Tennessee +5 to 5 1/2 at Florida. Tennessee's head case head coach against Offenseless Florida. Lean Tennessee. UCLA -3 1/2 @ Memphis. Memphis barely got past UL Monroe two weeks ago. UCLA has a terrible defense, but can score. This could be a look ahead for UCLA as they get to be the opponent for Stanford's home opener next week. I will pass on Clemson (-3) at Louisville because I think that the entire ACC is over rated. The one SEC Game that I will be looking at very closely is LSU -6 1/2 at Miss. State. If the line climbs to 7 1/2 or more, I will probably take the Cowbell Ringers and the points. This just may be a lazy kick back week for me. I should have two games locked up.

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you look at my spreadsheet, you will see that on 6/1 we (my Vegas Gaming buddies and myself) grabbed Oklahoma State -4 1/2. If that is not a big enough theft, we also took Oregon -1 vs Wyoming. I think Okie State wins by 20 easy. Pitt has nothing on defense, especially now that they lost two starters on the DL. As bad as Oregon is (and I know that they had no excuse for costing you money last night), they should be able to outscore a Wyoming team that could not score against an Iowa team who'se defense really left something to be desired last Saturday against a terrible Iowa State team. I do not know if we will bother to play any other games. This is a pretty crappy week going in, and with the two wins that we expect, we will be 7-3-1 for the young season.

Now here is a line that I really do not understand. UConn @ Virginia -10? Really? Granted UConn has a terrible team, but so does Virginia. Indiana just wore them down on Saturday. The same Indiana team that could not cover 21 points at home against Ohio State, and we all know what happened to Ohio State last night. Why would anyone in their right mind give 10 points? I would never take the points either, but the line should be 7, not 10.

Other games I am looking at, but probably will not wager on is Tennessee +5 to 5 1/2 at Florida. Tennessee's head case head coach against Offenseless Florida. Lean Tennessee. UCLA -3 1/2 @ Memphis. Memphis barely got past UL Monroe two weeks ago. UCLA has a terrible defense, but can score. This could be a look ahead for UCLA as they get to be the opponent for Stanford's home opener next week. I will pass on Clemson (-3) at Louisville because I think that the entire ACC is over rated. The one SEC Game that I will be looking at very closely is LSU -6 1/2 at Miss. State. If the line climbs to 7 1/2 or more, I will probably take the Cowbell Ringers and the points. This just may be a lazy kick back week for me. I should have two games locked up.
    You are a clown. You know nothing. Dude, seriously stop embarrassing yourself. I am so tired of bitc* slapping you. It's exhausting making you a fool, I'm done. You can make all the lying remarks you want about me. You thought I was someone else and I proved you are nothing more than a douche. Seriously man, you cannot hold my jock strap. Feel free to rant and rave, but I'm done with you. Your jealousy towards me is sick and demented. I seriously hope you seek the mental help that you need. My final words to you are Kiss my asz!

Gamblinmann

Updated record 24-19-1 +$665

Made some solid bets tonight when the lines came out, will have write ups sometime tomorrow.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Nice work well done ,good write ups

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    Nice work well done ,good write ups
    Thank you kindly

Gamblinmann

Oklahoma St-13.5 vs Pittsburgh $330 to win $300

The 2 best offenses in the country (my apologies Alabama), reside in the state of Oklahoma. I know some will say who did Okie St play and I get that, but my point would be they did what was expected and that Tulsa and SA are not scrub teams. Let's look at some stats:

103-31! That is the point differential in the first 2 games. 6.7 yards per rush. Mason Rudolph has gone off 47-67 for 650 yds for a completion percentage of 72.58%. He ain't dinking and dunking either as the Cowboys have avgd almost 14 tds per catch. They have a 3 headed monster at RB, and are loaded with WRs. The O line has been outstanding. The Cowboy D is no where in the same category as their high octane offense, but they are much better this season and all they have to do is be a tad above average and let Mason do all the work.

Pitt gave up 300 passing yds to Youngstown St. Let that sink in a bit. They gave up over 100 yds rushing for a total of 407. That tells me with all things being equal, look for another 50+ 600 yd Cowboy day at the office. Against Penn St the Pitt QB Browne threw 2 picks and the Pitt D allowed McSorley to throw 3 tds. McSorley is'nt fit to carry the jock strap of one Mason Rudolph. Could be a 5 or 6 TD day for the Okie St QB.............

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    You are a clown. You know nothing. Dude, seriously stop embarrassing yourself. I am so tired of bitc* slapping you. It's exhausting making you a fool, I'm done. You can make all the lying remarks you want about me. You thought I was someone else and I proved you are nothing more than a douche. Seriously man, you cannot hold my jock strap. Feel free to rant and rave, but I'm done with you. Your jealousy towards me is sick and demented. I seriously hope you seek the mental help that you need. My final words to you are Kiss my asz!
    I am done being nice and sympathetic with you. You are going to do what to me? Try it. I dare you. You are a lying phony. You never did caca at Covers. You do not have a CCW permit. I can easily dick the crap out of you. If you think not, bring it on boy. Until then, you gutless prick, I am going to tear you a new tail every chance that I get. You are nothing but meat.

Gamblinmann

South Carolina-6.5 vs Kentucky $330 to win $300

SC has impressed the hell out of me. First they get out played by NC St and still win the game. The they go into Missouri as a dog and come away with a huge win. If anyone has not seen this kid Samuel who plays WR for SC, he is fun to watch. Had a 97 yd kick return for 6 and a 25 yd run for 6. The SC D is playing really well in the red zone. Had a few late big stops vs the Wolfpack and stopped Missouri cold on 3 red zone drives. They also ran for 123 yds in the second half. Now they come home to what should be a fired up crowd to play Kentucky who struggled to beat Eastern Kentucky.

Gamblinmann

Oklahoma St-13.5 & South Carolina-6.5 parlay $150 to win $390

I normally do not play any more than $50 parlays but since I'm up, gonna take a shot on combining my 2 favorite plays for the week.
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave Gamblinmann 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gamblinmann

Oklahoma-34 vs Tulane $150 to win $136

Against UTEP Mayfield goes 19/20 329 yds 3TDs and no picks. Ho hum right? It was UTEP. However Mr Mayfield goes into one of the most difficult stadiums in all of college against the #2 ranked team in the nation and what does he do: 27/35 for 386 3TDs and no picks. This game is over by half time. Tulane will get shut out.........

Gamblinmann

Clemson-3 vs Louisville $110 to win $100

Going back to what I believe is the best D in the country. The Clemson D held Auburn to a mind boggling 68 yds of TOTAL OFFENSE! Clemson had 11 sacks. One of the best dominating defenses that I have seen in a long time.

Coming into that game, several of the "experts" stated that Auburn had the better D. However, the Clemson offense did just enough gaining 264 total yds with an ever improving Bryant at QB throwing for 166. He also scored on a 27 yd run. Louisville has no D and Clemson should be able to exploit that Cardinal's weakness. I also expect that ferocious Tiger pass rush to make Mr Jackson miserable all game long. As my niece texted me after the game while she was out on the field with the Clemson faithful, PAW POWER!

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

best of luck gamblinmann..keep doing what your doing in here..great insights with your picks

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by simon2012 View Post
    best of luck gamblinmann..keep doing what your doing in here..great insights with your picks
    Thank you very much

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Oklahoma St is a very good team i think Oklahoma St 38 Pittsburgh 17
    Pittsburgh looks like an average team on par with like NC State

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    That would be an excellent final score.

Gamblinmann

Duke-14 vs Baylor $150 to win $136

I got Duke -13 in one of my parlays but by the time I went back to bet the game 15 minutes later the spread had jumped a point. No matter, I had this one coming out at -17.5 and I see blowout coming against a talent void Baylor team. They lost to much talent and now it is showing. Solomon is being benched and their back up will start. He will have even less success than the starter did. Baylor lost to Liberty and UTSA both less than stellar opponents.

The Duke offense is firing on all cylinders with a very impressive performance against Northwestern. The Blue Devils QB had a monster game going off for 29-45, 305 and tds through the air and oh yeah, he chipped in for 108 yds rushing and another 2 tds.

For all you stat lovers, here are a few on Duke:

5-0 ATS in last 5 home games

5-1 ATS following last 6 ATS wins

7-2 ATS in their last 9

Gamblinmann

Oklahoma St-13.5
    Duke-13
    Clemson-3

3 team parlay $50 to win $300

Gamblinmann

Washington St-19 vs Oregon St $150 to win $136

I rarely go back to the well after having been poisoned by the water, but making an exception in this case. I have no clue what happened to Falk against Boise but that was a brutal game. If anyone read what Leach had to say, it will be an unpleasant week of practice up in the great NW. The HC basically called his O linemen puss*** and challenged them to man up.

That should be no problem against a team who is thrashing for answers. Minnesota, who will never be confused with a great offensive team just totally dominated OS rolling up 411 total yds. This Beaver team has a serious turnover problem and that is something, once it starts, is very hard to fix. Luton had another poor performance and it looks like he has lost his starter job.

I expect Washington St to come out fired up for this one and take some frustration from lasts weeks poor preference out on a hopeless Beaver team which at this point in time looks dazed and confused.
    Last edited by Gamblinmann; 09-12-17 at 11:29 AM.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    I second that.

Gamblinmann

Interesting Clemson/Louisville game write up on the collegefootball news site. Louisville fans won't like it but nice words about the Clemson D which I believe is the best in the nation. I don't agree with the final score cause nothing is that easy, but I'll take a 4 point Tiger win....

Gamblinmann

Illinois+17.5 vs South Florida $116 to win $100

I had to think long and hard about this one cause it makes zero sense to me. Illinois beat what looks to be a good Ball St team and then as a dog not only beat WK but shut them down with a strong D. South Florida has not exactly set the nation on fire and they have a lousy coach. I'll take the boat load of points figuring I only need the Illini to score 17 and get the cover.

Gamblinmann

Boise St-16 vs New Mexico $110 to win $100

I got em before the line drop but NM runs the ball and Boise St stops the run so at home, the Bronco D will do it's thing and the offense even with Cozart on the smurf turf will put up points against a horrible NM D.

Gamblinmann

North Carolina-6.5 vs ODU $86 to win $78 first half

Been chomping at the bit for this one to come out at oddsmaker for the last hour. Since I had to watch ODU/UMASS due to the wad of cash I had on ODU, and even though they covered, the only thought in my brain through pretty much of the whole game was "why did you bet ODU"?

Their offense looked pathetic against a UMASS D-well UMASS has no D. Now the Tar heels D is'nt anything to write home about but they will look like Clemson's D against ODU. Figured the first half was safer than the game since I missed that7.5 it came out at. Just a case of to many games, and not enough time.

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

You arent worried about the OKST line going down.. I have a 250 dollar bet on that game and now its getting me nervous

muscleville7
    muscleville7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Oklahoma ST-13.5 vs Pitt $330 to win $300

Just getting this one out there early. Will do write up tomorrow

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice hit!

Oklahoma St-13.5
    Duke-13
    Clemson-3

DLucky1
    DLucky1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2306

Nice Call, buddy!

Oklahoma St-13.5
    Duke-13
    Clemson-3

Winning Money
    Winning Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

A funny thing happened Friday. My son who had to move back in due to a severe work accident signed up on this forum so he could post on the nfl. We share the same IP address obviously.

So I (gamblinmann) recieved an email saying I was banned for multiple accounts. I offered to send a copy of his id proving he lives here but rules are rules.

Unfortunately, I could not post my San Diego St ML play i made Saturday. Had another great week end so my final record here on posted plays:

30-23-1 for a +$1009

I leave wishing all of you a profitable season and my parting advice is ride Oklahoma St until the wheels fall off!

muscleville7
    muscleville7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

No more plays?

prior22usaf
    prior22usaf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 603

Quote Originally Posted by Winning Money View Post
    A funny thing happened Friday. My son who had to move back in due to a severe work accident signed up on this forum so he could post on the nfl. We share the same IP address obviously.

So I (gamblinmann) recieved an email saying I was banned for multiple accounts. I offered to send a copy of his id proving he lives here but rules are rules.

Unfortunately, I could not post my San Diego St ML play i made Saturday. Had another great week end so my final record here on posted plays:

30-23-1 for a +$1009

I leave wishing all of you a profitable season and my parting advice is ride Oklahoma St until the wheels fall off!

Hope you stay man.... I appreciate reading your thoughts on plays...

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i hope he didn't leave. I was looking forward to his plays