BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

San Diego St. v Arizona St.

Myself and the family are flying to Tempe (Phoenix) today to watch San Diego State play Arizona State. The current line in Vegas is now down to Arizona State -3 to 3 1/2, down from a 4 1/2 point opener. Rocky Long has done a great job with the Aztecs, who in two years may be the best homeless college team in the nation. They have two consecutive 11-3 season, including two MWC Championships and two bowl wins.

Arizona State has really slumped since back to back 10 win seasons in 2013-14, winning just 11 games added up in the previous two seasons. HC Todd Graham is definately on the hot seat. On top of that, ASU lost starting Sr. SS Marcus Ball.

It will be interesting watching one of the best teams in the Group of 5 MWC facing off against an average at best in the Power 5 Pac 12 South team. Any thoughts?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

other than overlooking this game due to Stanford next week I think Rocky and company can win outright

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

ASU has great offensive weapons, but the OL is a mess. Secondary isn't great either. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Aztecs win outright.

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]
    magnumsr35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1523

Do u like any games today big daddy?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

this line completely jumped out at me. and my vague memory is that sun devils didn't open the season well .......... aztecs all the way

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Looking at this game too- Was actually thinking the over 54 here. There will be Lots of energy here at home from the Devils - But SDSU with great air and ground attack-
    Here's a great write up on the game worth reading: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azc.../amp/646555001