Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

UTSA / Baylor Total ?

I am thinking about throwing down some additional action on this play. anybody see this one going UNDER 58.5 ?

Last week there were over 1100 total YDS gained and 93 points scored in Baylor's matchup with Liberty......Baylor gave up 585 YDS to Liberty - yes Liberty

This week Baylor hosts UTSA.....UTSA AVG 30 PTS per game last season....They bring back the majority of their offensive line (74 career starts) they bring back their top 4 WRS and QB Dalton Sturm...

Now Im not sayin UTSA is going to put up 500+ YDS but they are a very solid unit with a good QB 34 TDS to 13 INTS last 2 seasons.....They will put up their fair share against this Baylor "D"

While Baylor could not stop Liberty they themselves look to have another strong offense....QB Anu Solomon is a very good QB and he has more weapons around him this year at Baylor than he did last year at Zona....He has put up big numbers when he has had weapons........

The total of this game is currently 58.5........This line seems very low to me......I would have not been surprised to see it pushing 70

Any thoughts or opinions?

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Well, is UTSA gonna be any good? Their game vs Hou is ppd and sure they will tighten things up after blowing their 1st game.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Seems suspiciously LOW! I love it, but I am staying away from it. GL

Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Seems suspiciously LOW! I love it, but I am staying away from it. GL

I checked the weather report and conditions look fine..........

I really see this game going into 70's..........Because the line seems set way to low it probably does not hit 55 - You know how it goes......Gotta go wit my gut though.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Blast it, that game is going over in the 3rd quarter. Baylor is going to want to run the score up because of their embarrassing loss last week. UTSA normally plays good against power 5 schools ie Arizona last couple of years.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Seemed weird. I was looking at this one myself . GL in the future
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 09-10-17 at 08:37 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

17-10 and you clowns were worrying about the Total? Baylor was going to run the score up in the 3rd quarter? They scored 3 points in the entire second half. Baylor has a strong offense? I don't know what some of you do to come up with these little magical predictions, but whatever it is, may I suggest that you change and in a hurry. Did you not know that Baylor lost BOTH of their starting RB's?