Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

WEEK 2 Plays - Locked IN

Week 1 5-4 - 2.6 U

UCF -3 BT.5 PT -120
    Memphis

UCF Offense looks like real deal.........Memphis QB Riley Ferguson went 10-25 with an INT and less than 100YDS vs a very mediocre ULM team.....ULM out gained Memphis and wins the game had they not lost 3 fumbles........Memphis has lots of work to do.....Bad spot on the road against a UCF team who is on a roll carrying over momentum from last season.

Iowa -3
    Iowa ST

Iowa I believe is just better........I do think Iowa ST is improved...I believe they have an edge at QB with Jacob Park and WR Lazard will be playing on Sundays next year......But Iowa is just so good on the defensive side and can run the ball.......I see Iowa winning this one by 10.

Baylor / UTSA OVER 58.5

Last week there were over 1100 total YDS gained and 93 points scored in Baylor's matchup with Liberty......Baylor gave up 585 YDS to Liberty......UTSA is bringing back all their key pieces on offense who AVG 30 PPG last season.........AND Baylor will get theirs on offense......They are just talented on that side of the ball.

HAW +23.5

UCLA

Even against a big step up in competition HAW will be able to move the ball at put up enough points to cover this spread......their QB Dru Brown is going to have a huge year.....No way they win this game but that offense keeps them in it........41 - 24 UCLA

Also

Leaning

Army
    Kansas

Good Luck Fellas

Mike2332

Dam.....UCF / Memphis Cancelled.........Really liked that one.

Do they make up all these cancelled games?

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Looks like a 4-0 card to me. I am also leaning Army and thinking an Army/Navy parlay.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2332 View Post
    Dam.....UCF / Memphis Cancelled.........Really liked that one.

Do they make up all these cancelled games?
    I can't say if it same for all but I know a few are just gone never to be played.

2daBank

Like most games where I think the sizable dog can stay within the number I like the Hawaii/ucla over better than actually playing Hawaii as I think if Hawaii covers it surely goes over but even if game gets away and ucla covers still good chance of it going over.. think Hawaii prob right side just feel like the over little stronger.,

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I can't say if it same for all but I know a few are just gone never to be played.
    This will be made up. It's a conference game. They will move schedules to make it work

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    This will be made up. It's a conference game. They will move schedules to make it work
    Both teams have non-con games on 9/30 that they can cancel.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    Yea I didn't figure it was universal just knew the Florida st game and think one other I read were simply canceled.

Mike2332

ADD ONS

Ohio + 3 1U

I know Purdue didnt get beat as bad as everybody expected but they are still a very bad team....Like many others I believe new HC J Brohm will turn things around at Purdue but it will take 3 YRS MIN.

Purdue 9-40 the last 4 years.....4 of those wins came against FCS teams......They are also 1-3 vs MAC teams in the last 4 years.....

Ohio win total this season was set at 9 by most offshore books

I believe the wrong team is favored in this matchup

PITT +21 2U

Penn ST

This is just way too big of a line for these 2 squads.....PITT beat Penn ST 42-39 when these 2 teams met up last and It was Pitt that handed Clemson their only loss last year.....Penn ST is the clear cut favorite as they deserve to be but these teams are too close talent wise to justify a 21 pt spread.......