Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

alabama vs fresno state

i cant believe the team totals over/under for fresno state is 4.5 do they expect them not to score against alabama ?

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    i cant believe the team totals over/under for fresno state is 4.5 do they expect them not to score against alabama ?
    fresno state only has to score 2 field goals for this bet to win.

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Initial thought was that Florida St. only hung 7 on Bama, so not sure Fresno State's offense is as good as Florida St.'s. Then realized Fresno State hung 66 last weekend. I say you take the over on 4.5.

Capitols44

shut outs are a rare thing. i guess they happen more in college than the nfl but when they do thats when people turn the tv off the sponsors dont like that.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

huge fan of the tedford hiring at fresno. great QB coach and seems to have injected alot of positive energy into the program.

alabama i think has been terrible laying big points. maybe because saban = 100% class.

p.s. fresno threw for more than 400 yards last week. albeit horrible competition but there's lots and lots of FBS teams that couldn't have done that. those teams would have just shreaded incarnate word with the run.
    Last edited by gojetsgomoxies; 09-07-17 at 05:32 PM.

gojetsgomoxies

yup, alabama = 2-8 last 10 games giving 40 or more.

plus he has a fairly strong bond to both fresno state and jeff tedford.... i'd say he consciously and sub-consciously goes easy on them.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is up to Saban. If he wants to totally destroy one of the worst teams in the FBS, he can. My guess is that he lets up after the score hits 35-0 or 42-0.

mlathrop3
    Update your status
    mlathrop3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Where are you finding that team total line?

Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It is up to Saban. If he wants to totally destroy one of the worst teams in the FBS, he can. My guess is that he lets up after the score hits 35-0 or 42-0.

With the talent discrepancy Saban could let up and Bama could still keep rolling regardless of who they play.......3rd stringers play just as hard and Bama has 3 and 4 star 3rd stringers.

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2332 View Post
    With the talent discrepancy Saban could let up and Bama could still keep rolling regardless of who they play.......3rd stringers play just as hard and Bama has 3 and 4 star 3rd stringers.
    but their 3rd stringers will be 18 years old..........

anyway, heading for very easy fresno cover........... certainly wasn't completely confident of this in 1st quarter but alabama hasn't done much since then.

anyway, alabama's updated ATS record giving 35+ and 40+ points to opponents is just worse now. was already horrid.