Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Will Grier Will Be An All-American This Year!

What Josh Rosen did was very impressive. I thought Richard Lagow looked good last Thursday night too against the Buckeyes.

But I think the quarterback that is a star in the making is Willy G. from West V. This kid can sling it and if they played the Hokies again I would NOT lay five points with VT. Even in a losing effort he displayed great awareness and moxie to go with his laser arm and that was his first game in a WV helmet against the best D he'll see all year.

Considering the Mountaineers play in the Big XII conference where defense is optional, I don't see any team slowing him down until maybe the trip to Norman. By that point he will have carved up ten other teams and catapulted himself into the Heisman conversation.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

This is a very important thread here, people. I don't think you understand the magnitude of what I took the time to do.

See, if this all pans out as predicted, I will duly bump this thread and do a little victory dance and my ego will receive a steady supply of nourishment to advance it's growth and development.

However, if it fails, I will let this thread sink to the bottom of the sea to be long forgotten almost as if it never happened.

A little thanks goes a long way, you self-entitled bastards!

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

He impressed me and wvu overall impressed me last weekend. Seems like everyone was on wvu over 7 wins going into the year but I thought they would have offensive line and defense concerns. But your logic on Grier is sound. His wife is an absolute smoke too