BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Who Do You Like This Week?

Lots of good games. As you know, I never wager on USC games, but if I did, I would take Stanford + 7. If your book does not have it, find it. Again, this is NOT a wager for me. Just a suggestion. As some of you people found out on Saturday, I am a decent judge of USC football.

Right now I am on two games. Iowa -2 @ Iowa State. I know this is a rivalry game, but Iowa shut down a very good QB last week. I think they do the same to a team that does not have that type of offensive talent.

Utah over BYU. The line is fluctuating between -1 1/2 for each team. I got the 1 1/2. At first, I thought that BYU could find enough offense to win the tough games, but their first two performances really leave something to be desired. They never crossed the 50 against LSU. Utah lost a ton of players, but I believe in HC Whittingham being able to get it done in this spot and making it easier for his team to go bowling.

Indiana -2 1/2 @ Virginia. These are the type of games that 6-6 type teams must win to go bowling. With away games at Penn State, Michigan State and Maryland, plus home games against Michigan and Wisconsin, Indiana simply cannot afford to lose a game like this. Indiana is also 8-0 ATS off a DD ATS loss vs opponent off a S/U win.

Looks: Wake Forest +2 at Boston College. This should be a low scoring affair. A look ahead game for BC? They have Notre Dame coming to town next week. Wake really needs this win. They play a brutal conference schedule...San Diego State +3 1/2 @ Arizona State. Another solid Rocky Long coached team is looking to win the MWC West. Arizona State may be the worst team in the PAC 12 South and gave up 31 points to New Mexico State...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

That should be on THREE games

Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I don't know if Iowa has the offense to beat Iowa st. Iowa st is much improved this year, I'm taking the under and if I had to take a side I would wait for the line to creep up a bit then take Iowa St. ML.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I gtook Iowa because their entire offensive line returns intact and Iowa State has a weak defensive front 7. I agree that this should be a low scoring game, but I think Iowa controls the ball and the game.