BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Did we win?

BOL
    If you wagered on Uceless, you LOST. One of the greatest con jobs in Vegas history, having the line go from UCLA -4 to -7 in a matter of hours. I guess the books knew that there were a bunch of drunk yahoo-macho boys from the L.A. area in Vegas, and Vegas exploited them big time. This is a perfect example of why so many guys in here are losers. Their team wins but fails to cover, so these clowns conveniently forget to post the fact that they lost their tails as they brag about winning the game. The good news for A&M is that they finally get rid of their terrible Head Coach, who by reports seems to be a real arse hole.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

A&M epic fail.. how the fuk you lose that game!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

No one on this forum would fight me

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    UCLA gets my vote

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you wagered on Uceless, you LOST. One of the greatest con jobs in Vegas history, having the line go from UCLA -4 to -7 in a matter of hours. I guess the books knew that there were a bunch of drunk yahoo-macho boys from the L.A. area in Vegas, and Vegas exploited them big time. This is a perfect example of why so many guys in here are losers. Their team wins but fails to cover, so these clowns conveniently forget to post the fact that they lost their tails as they brag about winning the game. The good news for A&M is that they finally get rid of their terrible Head Coach, who by reports seems to be a real arse hole.
    Classic after the game, even next day analysis. BigDaddyQH you are terrible.

I know you can't, but try doing it beforehand, like I did...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    As the market develops it looks like the UCLA to cover the spread is a bit of a trap. Those trying to use the info I am may get greedy, picking up the upset.

I think the mistake is getting greedy, so go Bruins to win!!...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Easy UCLA win

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

howard was bigger spread but app state was much bigger story. not sure the average CFB is even aware of howard beating UNLV

pretty sure texas laid the biggest egg........ semi-grunch but did you post this before UCLA comeback? not sure a team beating an SEC West team could ever have laid an egg.

First 12