teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin sumlin?? How did this happen?

How is this happening? If I wasn't watching this comeback I wouldn't believe it.

teaserpleaser

If he loses this game

teaserpleaser

Brutal

Coach sumlin youre fired

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

He sucks

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    He sucks
    He's fired

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Going to get Kiffin'ed tonight

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Going to get Kiffin'ed tonight
    Maybe not tonight but he's probably toast.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

teaserpleaser

That dude is fired as shit.

Locker room must be a mess.

teaserpleaser

Chavis defense got carved up like a Halloween pumpkin

That pretty bad

Chief should have done better

Oh and lol at #11 the guy who let the interception go right through his hands for a ucla touchdown.

teaserpleaser

Tune in have aggies radio?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Johnny football as head coach

teaserpleaser

Sumlin acting like it's not a big deal. I wonder if he understands he's in the sec. talking about the sun comes up and we need to put it behind us .... what???

Chief Chavis made out okay his defense got raped there in the 4th Qtr

Social media is going crazy.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

They were up 44-17. Without taking issue if certain plays should have been runs instead if passes, here is how many seconds they had left on each snap where game clock was running:

(now 44-31 with 8:12 left)
    total 2:06

If you are up 44-10 in the 3rd q the only way you can possibly lose that game is by snapping the ball to early, or incomplete passes. Texas AM would have won if they just took 3 knees each offensive possession and ran the max amount of clock off.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    They were up 44-17. Without taking issue if certain plays should have been runs instead if passes, here is how many seconds they had left on each snap where game clock was running:

If you are up 44-10 in the 3rd q the only way you can possibly lose that game is by snapping the ball to early, or incomplete passes. Texas AM would have won if they just took 3 knees each offensive possession and ran the max amount of clock off.
    Wow, awful. Anyone know the live odds at 44-10?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

Unreal

grease lightnin
    &

I saw on twitter:

$11.25 million: Kevin Sumlin's current buyout. Texas A&M's deal must pay him entire contract owed within 60 days if it lets him go.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is fired

He was lucky he had Johnny Football

Guy lousy and fukkin dumb

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Good find plaza. Just shows how brutal it actually was. Also the downside of these hurry up offenses, they can't slow down effectively.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

PASADENA, Calif. – Houston attorney Tony Buzbee never has been shy about voicing his opinion. His view on Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin came through loud and clear late Sunday night, after the Aggies blew a 34-point lead to UCLA in a 45-44 loss.

“I was the only regent last year who expressed grave concerns with Coach Sumlin,” Buzbee told the Houston Chronicle via email. “We expect more.”

Buzbee is a regent at his beloved Texas A&M, and ignited a fire on Facebook with the fire of the Aggies’ stunning loss still burning brightly.

“I'm sure I may be criticized for this post but I honestly don't care,” Buzbee wrote on Facebook, and he later confirmed to the Chronicle that he was indeed the author. “I've been on the Board of Regents for the A&M System for almost seven years. During that time, I've not once commented on Kevin Sumlin and his performance during his tenure at our school. I never said a word when he and his agent manipulated a much bigger and longer contract.

“I said nothing about his arrogance and his mishandling of multiple player controversies. I said nothing when we had multiple awesome recruiting classes, only to see key players leave our school or underperform. But tonight I am very disappointed and I have to say this.”

Buzbee, a Houston institution for his famous cases and philanthropy, was clearly angry following the second largest comeback by a program in FBS history, only following Michigan State’s 35-point rally against Northwestern in 2006.

“Kevin Sumlin was out-coached tonight, which isn't new,” Buzbee continued. “He recruits well, but can't coach the big games, or the close games. Our players were better tonight. Our players were more talented tonight. But our coaches were dominated on national TV, yet again. I'm only one vote on the Board of Regents but when the time comes my vote will be that Kevin Sumlin needs to GO.
    “In my view he should go now. We owe it to our school and our players. We can do better. Share this as you see fit.”

Following this season Sumlin has two more years remaining on a contract paying him $5 million annually. Sumlin was on a plane back to College Station early Monday morning and wasn’t available for comment.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Anyone with TAM ML won't be posting today...they found the nearest building late last night

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Booya I hope you had AM

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Booya I hope you had AM
    NO..I had UCLA first half...you know the one that you kept fukking with me about

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Big win for my Bruins

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

This isn't anything new , A&M is an out of control up tempo offense lacking defense , which is no priority for Sumlin .
    I bet it at 38-10 A&M -5000 / UCLA +2000 due to A&M will not change it's philosophy even while up and puts their defense is horrible situations , year after year .
    At 44-10 probably A&M -8000/10,000
    But Sumlin should be fired , you have to adapt to the game , up 4 TD's slow it down , but he just doesn't do it . He knows one thing , wide open hell with the defense.
    Horrible coaching , I should've never hit the bet but glad he sucks

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

sumlin might be on crack cocaine

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

We need to beat Hawaii next week

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

How does these guys become coach without passing clock management test? My guess is that Sumlin probably told all his friends and family to pound the over. The linve opened something like 55 and closed around 64!

that is the only reason i can think of why a coach would manage the clock so stupidly.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    How does these guys become coach without passing clock management test? My guess is that Sumlin probably told all his friends and family to pound the over. The linve opened something like 55 and closed around 64!

that is the only reason i can think of why a coach would manage the clock so stupidly.
    It was s funny...up a million late int eh game and throwing airballs

If they ran, game was over...that is how they got the big lead to begin with...they ran..

So funny

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

sumlin might be on crack cocaine

guy looks strung-out at post game presser

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin said Monday on a radio program that quarterback Nick Starkel had surgery for a broken ankle and senior defensive back Donovan Wilson had foot surgery, per Brent Zwerneman of the Houston Chronicle. It’s unclear if either player will be able to return this season.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Football should never be so important in your life that you feel compelled to write a hate letter to your favorite team’s coach at his house.

An idiot apparently did just that, sending a short letter with a racial slur to the house of Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin. Being stupid to send a letter like this is bad enough, being stupid enough to do it and be outwardly racist is off the stupid charts.

We’ve edited the picture in the tweet Sumlin’s wife Charlene posted for obvious reasons.

In case you were wondering, the return address listed on the envelope appears to be for the Houston Country Club. The club is probably thrilled to have its address on this.

Texas A&M issued a statement on behalf of athletic director Scott Woodward Thursday evening about the incident letter.

“Earlier this evening, we became aware of a letter of unknown origin that was sent to the Sumlin family home,” Woodward said. “We unequivocally condemn this disgusting and threatening letter. There is no excuse for hatred and, as a community, we will not allow the ignorance of some to intimidate any member of our community. On behalf of all Aggies, our thoughts are with Coach Sumlin and his family, and we will do all that we can to ensure their safety. We are working with law enforcement authorities to bring the sender of this letter to justice. We stand with the Sumlins and will not accept this inexcusable act of hate.”

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

I'm sure hundreds of thousands of Houstonians are stunned and devastated by this rude note Sumlin received in the mail.

Thankfully his wife was brave enough to share with the world.

Sam Odom

Playing the race card to keep his job ???

A&M will not let him go now... maybe in the off season

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Playing the race card to keep his job ???

A&M will not let him go now... maybe in the off season

Sooo looks like this

12 Last