gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

new coaches 7-15 ATS

did this very fast. so could be off slightly... but generally idea is they were big losers....

here are some excellent and very poor debuts:

excellent

cal
    lsu
    fresno
    WM
    oregon?? so high profile and horrible last year but not sure you can get huge read from that game.
    purdue

poor

texas
    fau - probably more my negative opinion of him than the the ATS result being horrible
    baylor
    fiu
    ga st

i just eyeballed these so feel free to add/delete

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I think you can put the entire state of Florida under the "Poor" category. USF needed two 4th quarter scores to defeat Stoney Brook. We know how bad Florida State, Florida, Florida International and Florida Atlantic did. UCF did well, because they played FIU. Miami? They won, but who did they play?

I will buy Cal, LSU, Fresno and Oregon in the excellent category, but I cannot put losers in that category. I also would add Liberty U in the excellent category and Baylor in the poor category.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I think you can put the entire state of Florida under the "Poor" category. USF needed two 4th quarter scores to defeat Stoney Brook. We know how bad Florida State, Florida, Florida International and Florida Atlantic did. UCF did well, because they played FIU. Miami? They won, but who did they play?
    good comments..... but my focus was on "new" coaches... some of what you mentioned isn't "new"... although you mentioned USF which was pretty poor and "new"

and of course, i'm a huge jeff tedford fan but does beating incarnate word by 60 points prove much
    I will buy Cal, LSU, Fresno and Oregon in the excellent category, but I cannot put losers in that category. I also would add Liberty U in the excellent category and Baylor in the poor category.
    love your comments but my focus was on "new" coaches... some of what you mentioned isn't "new"... although you mentioned USF which was pretty poor and "new"

and of course, i'm a huge jeff tedford fan but does beating incarnate word by 60 points prove much