Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Bigdaddy is a coward wanabee

I have no clue what has gone on in this forum, but this piece of garbage is a coward. He rips everyone but posts 1 or 2 plays. It's time you guys stand up to him. This kind of guy is a dime a dozen. He is a liar posting how great he is. This clown has won nothing. He is a fake.
    Points Awarded:

tcarn01 gave Gamblinmann 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I see our little lhying piece of caca is mouthing off again. I ran his worthless arse out of here last season, when he was using a different screen name. What this dumb s**t does not realize is that he wagered the same way last season, and no one does what he does, which is to get hbis worthless arse drunk, claim to wager money that he does not have on games, and then boast about how good he used to be. The S.O.B. could not even pay off a $500.00 wager that he lost last season, and the money was suppose to go to charity.

Notice how he wants You guys to "stand up to him". That is because he knows what will happen to him if he is stupid enough to try it himself. Your typical Chicken S**t. Asking someone else to do something that he is too afraid to do himself. Well I tried to give you a chance moron, but like the fake drunk that you are, you blew it. Now you will pay for it. Everytime you start posting your lies, I am going to call you out. I will keep doing this until you pay the $500.00 that you lost to me last season to the charity that we agreed on. Keep shooting your big mouth off boy. Let's see what name you come up with next season.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13766

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    I have no clue what has gone on in this forum, but this piece of garbage is a coward. He rips everyone but posts 1 or 2 plays. It's time you guys stand up to him. This kind of guy is a dime a dozen. He is a liar posting how great he is. This clown has won nothing. He is a fake.
    FRAUDDADDY doesn't respond to me anymore after I exposed him for that phony spreadsheet he put together.
    A wannabe big time Vegas gambler that can't even answer a simple question about what Vegas books came out with their college openers .
    Ain't that right FRAUD ?
    Points Awarded:

tcarn01 gave jt315 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.