thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama v. Florida State - Pick and Write-Up

I like Florida State at +7. Alabama returns 12 starters which is normal for them, but they lost 7 players who drafted in the first four rounds, including 3 first and second round picks. Hurts has also consistently struggled when Alabama hasn't been effective running the ball and will be in a new offensive system. Florida State returns nearly their entire defense with the exception of Walker, or should be replaceable, and Florida State should be very strong on the interior of the defensive line against the run. Florida State's run defense is strong, and they should be able to force Hurts to throw, Florida State's offensive line should also be improved this year with 4 returning starters, Florida State should have special team edgee.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I like Florida State at +7. Alabama returns 12 starters which is normal for them, but they lost 7 players who drafted in the first four rounds, including 3 first and second round picks. Hurts has also consistently struggled when Alabama hasn't been effective running the ball and will be in a new offensive system. Florida State returns nearly their entire defense with the exception of Walker, or should be replaceable, and Florida State should be very strong on the interior of the defensive line against the run. Florida State's run defense is strong, and they should be able to force Hurts to throw, Florida State's offensive line should also be improved this year with 4 returning starters, Florida State should have special team edgee.

You're over thinking this game big time. I've been waiting for this game. Alabama is looking to take their national championship loss out on someone and make a statement. Unfortuanantly, Florida state is going to be that team.

Alabama -7 easiest play on the board

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Hope it's competitive but I gotta go with big business here. Ask yourself this. What would be more surprising to you, if Florida St actually lost by a fg or even won the game outright or if bama won by 21+?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408