gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

collegefootballnews.com weekly thoughts

i actually think this is the best website by far. i find there's almost TOO MUCH high quality info on the site. it's hard to organize in your mind.

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/...-advice-friday

Really? You think Eastern Michigan is about to do that again? Charlotte might not be anything amazing, but these two teams are a whole lot more even than last year when EMU won 37-19 on the road.
    Even after last season, I have a fundamental core issue with Eastern Michigan giving 14 to anyone.

It’s probably because I didn’t think it would happen, but I didn’t mention yesterday that Tennessee State could upset Georgia State. There are only two FCS vs. FBS games tonight, and Central Connecticut will get annihilated by Syracuse. But keep an eye on Fordham against Army. The Rams are FCS loaded with skill talent and just might have the better team. It wouldn’t be an upset.

...... 51 is a big number any time the Boston College defense is playing.

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Yep, my #1 site for info. Their picks though are not well thought out. Too many games and not enough time. Like the pick above. He forgot to mention Charlotte was ranked 122nd vs the pass and they lost most of those guys. How are they gonna be better?

gojetsgomoxies

gamblinmann, i mostly agree ......... i've found that with other highly regarded sites. they produce all kinds of valuable info but then they often just shoot from the hip in making their picks

gojetsgomoxies

quite a few misses there........ still like the info and the publishing style