MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Florida Suspensions vs Michigan

I heard someone talking that 7 players from Florida are suspended. Don't follow college football closely but how important are these suspensions. How many are offensive players and how many are defensive?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

At last count, there are 8 Florida players suspended for the game. 5 are on the defense. None are starters and only one is considered to be a back up. In addition, they lose starting S Marcell Hall for the season and CB McWilliams for the game due to injury. Florida, who was thin going in on defense, is now very thin.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Florida's leading WR and RB are suspended. Just google Antonio Callaway and Jordan Scarlett.

10 Suspensions total.

Line has moved to +5 UF.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    Florida's leading WR and RB are suspended. Just google Antonio Callaway and Jordan Scarlett.

10 Suspensions total.

Line has moved to +5 UF.
    Sounds like starters.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Plus one of the players snitched on Scarlett who is a beast. Callaway got popped for MJ once again. Both these guys are the 2 best offensive players on UF. Not good at all. There could be a lot of dissension in the locker room if you have guys snitching.

BUT, UM has a lot of new guys without a lot of experience. I'm talking zero experience. UF's offensive line is going to be very good and the DL not far behind. That will be the key to the game. The trenches. Also UM is probably out of a few starters with injuries that Harbaugh won't disclosed, slimy rat. Every team has injuries during camp.

Scarlett is a big loss but Perine is a quality back with Thompson and Davis. UF's receivers are deep, fast and will most likely take advantage of a young Michigan secondary. If Franks has time, he's going to light UM up. Hard to tell if UF has a lot of guys that don't respect the coaches and have gone off the rails, or if teammates are at each other throats, snitching, fighting, etc? That's the big unknown. If these suspensions have rallied the team together, i think they win. If not, then they might get blown out. This might be a good game to Live bet.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

A lot of times Coaches will make a big deal about suspending players, when in actuality it's more for show. Florida is deep. It's the Wolverines who are breaking in tons of new players, particularly on defense where only 1 starter returns. I am more than willing to take the Gators with the points and will also make a small play on the ML.

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Fla players to weak. Need real gangstaz like Hernandez.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Gators won't miss a beat losing that RB. Perrine is a quality back up with a Blood line of talent!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Plus one of the players snitched on Scarlett who is a beast. Callaway got popped for MJ once again. Both these guys are the 2 best offensive players on UF. Not good at all. There could be a lot of dissension in the locker room if you have guys snitching.

BUT, UM has a lot of new guys without a lot of experience. I'm talking zero experience. UF's offensive line is going to be very good and the DL not far behind. That will be the key to the game. The trenches. Also UM is probably out of a few starters with injuries that Harbaugh won't disclosed, slimy rat. Every team has injuries during camp.

Scarlett is a big loss but Perine is a quality back with Thompson and Davis. UF's receivers are deep, fast and will most likely take advantage of a young Michigan secondary. If Franks has time, he's going to light UM up. Hard to tell if UF has a lot of guys that don't respect the coaches and have gone off the rails, or if teammates are at each other throats, snitching, fighting, etc? That's the big unknown. If these suspensions have rallied the team together, i think they win. If not, then they might get blown out. This might be a good game to Live bet.
    Nothing like a huge homer post to start the season off. Florida is going to get killed. They have no defense. Where you came up with this dream of their defensive front 4 is going to be good at all is beyond my imagination. Michigan will simply run through the Florida front 7. Florida also lost Safety Marcell Harris for the season. You can bet there is plenty of dissension on this team. It took them this long just to figure out who their starting QB will be. A Freshman. Thinking that the offensive line for Florida will be good is a dream. They will have to show marked improvement just to get to average. I have already lost money on this game because I took a middle with Michigan -2 1/2 and Florida +3 1/2. That is most likely not going to happen. So there goes some vig. I do not like Harbaugh, but by the same token, I do not like Florida either so I really do not care who wins this game. A loss will affect one of these two teams a lot more than a win will.