ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Vegas Totals are NOT posted yet?

Is it normal for them to with hold the Totals this close to Thursday's games?

ZINISTER

Bump! WTF Vegas quit offering TOTALS? Still no TOTALS???

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I see totals at every Vegas shop except the MGM Grand.

ZINISTER

They posted them some time after 1:00pm finally. They seem to be posting them later then normal. Must be posting after the online books totals settle. Thanks!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    They posted them some time after 1:00pm finally. They seem to be posting them later then normal. Must be posting after the online books totals settle. Thanks!
    Many of the Vegas totals were posted on Monday, the 28th. Vegas could care less about online books. They do not know what the hell they are doing most of the time anyways.

ZINISTER

I get my lines from Scoresandodds.com or Vegas insiders what's the best site for Vegas lines?

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I get my lines from Scoresandodds.com or Vegas insiders what's the best site for Vegas lines?
    I like vegasinsider.com. You can check line history for each book like this: http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...17/time/2000#J

ZINISTER

Diggin the ability to see the line movements in such detail. I was wondering who has the most Vegas lines available. At the begging of the week, I couldn't find any Vegas lines on Score and odds or Vegas Insiders.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    I like vegasinsider.com. You can check line history for each book like this: http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...17/time/2000#J

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    Generally I agree. They may not be the fastest in posting line changes, but they are a good tool to study line movements, especially in Vegas.

ZINISTER

Thanks both of ya! I didn't know that Vegas insider had that Line Movement feature. I'm digging it.