BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Who Has The Easiest Path To The Playoffs?

I think this is a rather simple question to answer. For my money, it is Ohio State. They play Oklahoma and Penn State at home, and duck Wisconsin and Northwestern. Michigan in Ann Arbor may be a tough game, but Michigan has not defeated Ohio State yet under Harbaugh.

Alabama is second. They play Florida State in their home away from home (Atlanta) and finish at Auburn, which should be a tougher game than Michigan gives Ohio State. They host Tennessee and LSU.

Washington ranks third on my list. They have a cream puff non-con schedule. They travel to a Colorado team that loses their defense and Stanford. The biggest problem they will have is their playoff game, if USC is their opponent. Last season, a 9-0 UDub team was whipped by a 8 1/2 point dog USC team at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I feel like Wisconsin should be put there right alongside tOSU. They should be favored every game up till b10 championship I believe. Obviously they dogs to osu at that point but far as getting to what could very well be a play in game for the final 4 I like their chances.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I feel like Wisconsin should be put there right alongside tOSU. They should be favored every game up till b10 championship I believe. Obviously they dogs to osu at that point but far as getting to what could very well be a play in game for the final 4 I like their chances.
    This is correct. Also getting 33-1 national title odds

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    This is correct. Also getting 33-1 national title odds
    I've never play many futures but I did throw 25 bucks on them. I honestly doubt they good enough to beat the other teams in final 4 but should be excellent hedge oppo starting as early as b10 title gm if they handle fairly friendly schedule up till that point.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I've never play many futures but I did throw 25 bucks on them. I honestly doubt they good enough to beat the other teams in final 4 but should be excellent hedge oppo starting as early as b10 title gm if they handle fairly friendly schedule up till that point.
    Exactly. I'm pretty confident they'll make b10 title game and think they could def win it if they get any sort of improvement at qb. I'm not totally sold on psu or osu at this point

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I agree that Wisconsin should have a rather easy road to the Big 10 CC game, but they have already lost two of their four starting LB's. I see them losing a game along the way to the Big 10 West Title. Then they get blown out by Ohio State.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

OSU has it pretty easy. A test on the road and that is it. Should be in Big10 Champ. game undefeated. Wisky has the easiest path to the BIG10 Championship game. So, They have a chance to surprise OSU. Michigan will get their azzes whipped this year by the Buckeyes. Bama has more test in the SEC. I think they have the hardest road in a talent packed SEC. The ACC has a few questions at QB to be answered before you can call a clear cut favorite to win the conference. I see two teams from the same Conference to be in it this year. How can you allow a PAC 10 team in? They may surprise me, but I doubt it!