JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Good luck bud.................had a down day but not going to chase.....football is really great action!!!!
    oh yeah still early no reason to chase its only week 1. Good luck cappin

JayDr3am
    Handi

overall good action today.

JayDr3am
    Handi

NCAAF 4-1 +2.9

BYU beat themselves. they should be in this game. almost a perfect weekend

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Nice out of the gates Jay. Keep up the good work

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

Tennessee -3 -110

they wont miss a step without dobbs. the kid thats most likely taking dobbs spot isnt as "new" as people think. he knows the system very well. & Butch jones is one of my favorite coaches. smart guy.. hes not going to be trigger happy when he knows he will be going up against arguably the worst run defense in college lol georgia tech gave up what, 5-7 yards PER carry last season? and GT just lost 2 KEY linemen? hes going to pound it in the endzone.

2 score victory over georgia tech​

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Nice out of the gates Jay. Keep up the good work
    thx lucky you too!

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Like Jay! BOL bud

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Like Jay! BOL bud
    yep under the monday night lights i think vols find a way to win and cover. and when you look at the travel aspect its not ALL that far. they could bus there if they wanted. should be a good game BOL on your action as well goat!

JayDr3am
    Handi

even at -4 i still like tennessee. i see them winning by atleast 10 or more. BOL tonight

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I played tech ml but just cause I'm home,buzzed, and bored, no real great reasoning behind it. Lol.

Honestly didn't see much edge one way or other when I capped whole card last week which why I decided to take the plus money. No way would I be playing it if it was Saturday which usually means stay away. Vols coach a bum that bout all o got is suspected coaching edge. Lol.. just a beer money play for me so won't break my heart if ya cash. Gl buddy

JayDr3am
    Handi

well your drunk ass could be right good call

JayDr3am
    Handi

. i swear. one of the dumbest endings to a football game ive ever seen. why not just kick the field goal and tie it up???

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

1st because we wanted them to kick . 2nd logically . You have to go for 2 the next possession IF you score anyway. QB is banged up. Lose him on the next series? And you have put up 500yds on the ground.

JayDr3am
    Handi

ncaaf 4-2 +1.8

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Jay you got robbed here, get em back on Friday. Plus NFL on Thurs. of course.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    robbed is an understatement lol i wouldve liked to lose the old fashion way instead of some bull crap like that. yeah no worries. just feeling the water. its going to be a great season in NFL and NCAAF

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

Purdue -3.5 -110

ill let the hook dangle. Purdue should win this game by atleast a touchdown or more. despite them losing to louisville, purdue played some really good ball and actually gave them a tough time. purdue's defense came up huge against louisville i think they can do the same against a halway decent ohio team.

34-22 Purdue

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    addition:

Purdue -3.5 -110

ill let the hook dangle. Purdue should win this game by atleast a touchdown or more. despite them losing to louisville, purdue played some really good ball and actually gave them a tough time. purdue's defense came up huge against louisville i think they can do the same against a halway decent ohio team.

34-22 Purdue
    Yeah I nibbled on this one too. Good luck

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    Yeah I nibbled on this one too. Good luck
    yeah primetime pick. BOL gamblin

JayDr3am
    Handi

oh man its such a good week 2. will plug the picks in later this evening. DO NOT be on the other side of these picks man. another fire weekend coming ahead

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

Iowa -2.5 -110

gotta love the innerstate rivals. not much to be said but iowa completely dominates this matchup. doesnt matter if they are home or not. the best way to describe iowa is like a Boe constrictor.. they tire you out, squeeze the life out of you then go in for the kill. i see another low scoring massacre by iowa

30-10 Iowa

New Mexico -7 -115

another rival. another beating. New mexico will win this by 2 scores. they simply out class new mexico state in every aspect of the game.

34-21 new mexico state

Michigan state -7 -115

oh look, another inner state rival. Western michigan has got the short end of the stick. cause their schedule is no joke. going against USC opening day then right afterwards a hardknock MSU team. for a schedule like this, this Western Michigan team needs pj fleck to row them through this.. but hes gone. hmm dont see how they stick in this. slowly but surely a double digit win by michigan state.

Michigan state -34-21
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-07-17 at 02:46 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Cmon man if anyone got robbed it was smucks like me on tech ml. Game shouldn't even have went to ot and vols def shouldn't have freaking won as they basically got whipped all game! I mean let's be real if that dipshit rb for tech doesn't fumble at end of that long run (barely getting touched none the less!) it game over.

Gamblinmann

I might have to borrow that New Mexico play.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Gamblinmann 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cmon man if anyone got robbed it was smucks like me on tech ml. Game shouldn't even have went to ot and vols def shouldn't have freaking won as they basically got whipped all game! I mean let's be real if that dipshit rb for tech doesn't fumble at end of that long run (barely getting touched none the less!) it game over.
    That game hurt me the most mentally out of all the bets I made. I was out in the back yard sitting with friends watching the game when that fumble happened. I went to grab the laptop but my friend grabbed it first cause he knew it was gonna be a Frisbee.

2daBank

That Iowa line feels suspiciously low. I get it a huge game for cyclones but agree w you Iowa should push them around at los.

2daBank

That game hurt me the most mentally out of all the bets I made. I was out in the back yard sitting with friends watching the game when that fumble happened. I went to grab the laptop but my friend grabbed it first cause he knew it was gonna be a Frisbee.
    lol I feel ya. On bright side for me it wasn't anything more than a degen beer money play cause I was drinking and bored but def a break something moment there!! No way should a team ever rush for 500+ yards and freaking lose!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

I might have to borrow that New Mexico play.
    oh go ahead man. no worries. i wouldnt be shocked if i went 5-0 this weekend. this is a juicy card. BOL this weekend mann

JayDr3am
    Handi

That Iowa line feels suspiciously low. I get it a huge game for cyclones but agree w you Iowa should push them around at los.
    yeah thats the thing about this matchup. i was on this same game, same scenario last season. low spread brought alot of suspicion but sure enough iowa hits the field and destroys them. i see the same happening here. you can easily take this one to the bank.

Gamblinmann

oh go ahead man. no worries. i wouldnt be shocked if i went 5-0 this weekend. this is a juicy card. BOL this weekend mann
    Good luck brother, let's have a profitable week end.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Gamblinmann 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

yeah thats the thing about this matchup. i was on this same game, same scenario last season. low spread brought alot of suspicion but sure enough iowa hits the field and destroys them. i see the same happening here. you can easily take this one to the bank.
    Iowa always ends up being one of my fav teams cause I suppose their lack of flash keeps them from being the kind of darlings that get inflated spreads. Just a solid well coached team that wins the battles at the line that ain't flashy but wins games.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Iowa always ends up being one of my fav teams cause I suppose their lack of flash keeps them from being the kind of darlings that get inflated spreads. Just a solid well coached team that wins the battles at the line that ain't flashy but wins games.
    well said man. youre exactly right. they dont really have any pizazz but they get the job done.

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

Middle Tennessee state +10 -110

no idea why syracuse is laying this many points. i dont care if they are at home lol this line should be no more than a 5. and thats pushing it. i would personally have it at -3. SO much value in this matchup and getting over a touchdown. middle tenn could very well win this outright. great running team and a bend but dont break defense. this goes down to the wire

2daBank

Only thing I can see to make line that much higher than you expected is there gonna be so many freaking plays in that game points prob a little less meaningful as score could get away from either team in a hurry with what ya gotta expect a insanely fast paced game!

JayDr3am
    Handi

update on week 2 card:

Middle tennessee +10
    Iowa -2.5
    New Mexico -7
    purdue -3.5
    Michigan state -7

ncaaf 4-2 +1.8
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-08-17 at 09:58 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

fair warning. make sure you arent on the other side of this card. im telling you guys right now. im going 5-0 this weekend. maybe 4-1. hot hand right now. extremely

BOL this weekend

First 12345 ... Last