Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Mac's early leans 2017

Football is back my friends. Are you ready? Let's get this shit started.

Now you know I do not like oft schedule games, especially Tuesday night bullshit, Thursday/Friday shenanigans or games played a week early. All of these games are crap shoots, so I'm laying off.

Oregon State +4 at Colorado State, Over 61... Leaning Over and Oregon State 1st half (even though CS is breaking in their stadium)

Hawaii +2.5 at Mass I really like UMass here and this would be a bolded play if it wasn't preseason.

USF at San Jose State +21.5 Under 71.5 Like USF but not on the road nor preseason. Under would be my play.

Rice +30.5 vs Stanford. Rice tends to play well early in seasons as they recruit kids just as smart as Stanford. This seems like a lot of points in game 1 where things may not click early but I can't put real money on this. First half Rice would be a good bet but damn this preseason shit.

Teams I'm liking next week against the spread are as follows. A lot of chalk. Real money goes down next week.

BYU vs LSU
    Michigan vs Florida
    Florida State vs Alabama
    Western Michigan at Southern Cal
    Louisville at Purdue
    Kentucky at Southern Miss
    Vanderbilt at Middle Tennessee
    Texas A&M at UCLA
    Tennessee vs Georgia Tech
    Virginia Tech vs West Virginia
    Troy at Boise State
    California at North Carolina
    North Carolina St. at South Carolina
    Points Awarded:

mailbox gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why you like umass? Seems to me they will get pushed around at los.

Gl this season buddy

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Kind of like Florida, disagree with wvu. Lot of hype with Grier stepping in at qb but tons of questions elsewhere

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Kind of like Florida, disagree with wvu. Lot of hype with Grier stepping in at qb but tons of questions elsewhere
    Grier is the real deal, although he may be roided out. LOL. The guy can make pro throws. He has plenty of weapons, Sills, Jennings, White, Crawford, McCoy, Pettaway, Wellman, and Wesco at the skill positions. Crest might do something as well.

Can Jackson do anything for VT? WVU DB's are a question mark but I don't think VT is going to attack the field deep. This may be a high scoring game which favors WVU. It could be a nailbiter which I'll put my money on Grier over Jackson. I like Fuentes but I don't think they have the offense.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

For what its worth it looked like Oregon St. got robbed of a td late in 2nd quarter.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Why you like umass? Seems to me they will get pushed around at los.
    Gl this season buddy
    Hey 2daB, I hope all is well? I don't have anything locked and loaded yet but I think Hawaii is 2 dimensional run. I'm not sure they can pass or defend the pass, which spells problems when UMass stacks the box. I think UMass is more balanced and the defense should be improved. The long trip can't help Hawaii either. The fatigue is real.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    For what its worth it looked like Oregon St. got robbed of a td late in 2nd quarter.
    They sure did, which is why I'm glad I didn't bet today, in this preseason, week zero shit.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hey 2daB, I hope all is well? I don't have anything locked and loaded yet but I think Hawaii is 2 dimensional run. I'm not sure they can pass or defend the pass, which spells problems when UMass stacks the box. I think UMass is more balanced and the defense should be improved. The long trip can't help Hawaii either. The fatigue is real.
    The travel would be more a concern for me if it was later in season not so much here. I just don't think it matters how many umass puts in box I think their small front will get mauled by Hawaii run game which will have umass as the worn out team late. Hawaii was my only play today hopefully it works out!!

look forward to talking fb w you all season buddy!!

2daBank

Christ penalties are killing Hawaii thus far. Wasn't for those this game would be lopsided. Hopefully they can clean it up, already 7 for 80 stinking yards barely into 2nd qrtr!!

Mac4Lyfe

The travel would be more a concern for me if it was later in season not so much here. I just don't think it matters how many umass puts in box I think their small front will get mauled by Hawaii run game which will have umass as the worn out team late. Hawaii was my only play today hopefully it works out!!
    look forward to talking fb w you all season buddy!!
    I'm pulling for you bro. I was going to post that you never know what emotions Hawaii may bring into this game and sure enough guys out there punching and getting thrown out. Stupid... Hawaii should be up double digits so far. Unreal.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Christ penalties are killing Hawaii thus far. Wasn't for those this game would be lopsided. Hopefully they can clean it up, already 7 for 80 stinking yards barely into 2nd qrtr!!
    its killing my over bet man. It's ridiculous for sure. Every time Hawaii gets it going the refs step in. They're should be at least 28 points on the board between the two already.

Mac4Lyfe

Unbelievable. They are fukking up possession after possession. Just missed a 4th and short. Too many missed opportunities.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    its killing my over bet man. It's ridiculous for sure. Every time Hawaii gets it going the refs step in. They're should be at least 28 points on the board between the two already.
    Haha, that one ref looks like Leslie Nielsen. Every time something good happens, he comes in with a flag. Ridiculous.

2daBank

I was really curious how game flow was gonna be considering where that total opened then actually ticking down despite the shootout these 2 had last season. I certainly understood why guys were playing the over it just had a bad feel to it for me.

Selfishly I hope once that over dead and buried hopefully Hawaii can clean it up and dominate the second half. Another blown scoring chance by rainbow warriors as we speak, ugh.

2daBank

Unbelievable. They are fukking up possession after possession. Just missed a 4th and short. Too many missed opportunities.
    Insane. I guess now I understand what I thought was strange movement on side and total. I agreed much more w the opener of Hawaii -3.. lol

2daBank

On bright side for me the flags starting to fly umass way as well. Obviously terrible for over backers, I sympathize but let's face it the powers that be have no interest in this going over. Lol

Mac4Lyfe

There it goes... Finally.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

If Hawaii would have not shot themselves in the foot I'd be in pretty decent shape.

2daBank

If Hawaii would have not shot themselves in the foot I'd be in pretty decent shape.
    Oh no doubt. They should have 24 minimum. One more td this half and you would be still looking ok considering. The way this going umass gonna be gassed and getting gashed in the 4th qrtr imo.

2daBank

Damn I was torn there goat I really didn't want umass to tie it there but was also kinda hoping you got another score. Over back in play!

Mac4Lyfe

Damn I was torn there goat I really didn't want umass to tie it there but was also kinda hoping you got another score. Over back in play!
    Hawaii playing good defense the entire half and gives up that shit at the end. This is why I didn't want to bet this zero week shit. This is a very frustrating game for anyone watching.

Plus, I had to watch it on some shitty stream. I can't find it on Xfinity Houston lineup or Dishnetwork. It said it was on Eleven TV? WTF is that?

Mac4Lyfe

It's still early but USF looks like shit against SJSU. Could we be looking at the first upset of the season? I really wanted to bet the under but we'll see.

Mac4Lyfe

Against my better judgment I just took a live bet on SJSU +405 ML. If it hits, I'll pump it up on Mayweather.

2daBank

Hawaii playing good defense the entire half and gives up that shit at the end. This is why I didn't want to bet this zero week shit. This is a very frustrating game for anyone watching.

Plus, I had to watch it on some shitty stream. I can't find it on Xfinity Houston lineup or Dishnetwork. It said it was on Eleven TV? WTF is that?
    Lmao. I know bro same here, shit steam and I saw the 11 tv too? Beats the shit out of me..

Honestly I'm still pretty happy w playing Hawaii +3. Not thrilled that it tied but I think they clearly the better team, hopefully coach gets their heads straight in the locker room!!

Mac4Lyfe

As soon as I hit okay SJSU scores a TD. Ain't it great. Josh Love looks nice.

USF about to lose a key DT with targeting here too.

Mac4Lyfe

Lmao. I know bro same here, shit steam and I saw the 11 tv too? Beats the shit out of me..
    Honestly I'm still pretty happy w playing Hawaii +3. Not thrilled that it tied but I think they clearly the better team, hopefully coach gets their heads straight in the locker room!!
    Hawaii looks the better team by far but their history is to do dumb shit and play real sketchy, borderline dirty. This 3rd quarter is going to say a lot early. I don't know why I feel that Umass will get stronger as the game goes on.

The camera angles on this game is horrible as well. I've never heard of this station and can't understand why one of the first games in the college season is on this shitty network? They couldn't put this on ESPN2 or 3?

2daBank

Might be right. Happens a lot when one team severely outplays the other and they go in tied, lessor team comes out the better after half.

2daBank

As soon as I hit okay SJSU scores a TD. Ain't it great. Josh Love looks nice.

USF about to lose a key DT with targeting here too.
    Nice.

2daBank

I need these assholes to reastablish the run game dominance they showed before penalties started putting them behind the sticks.

Mac4Lyfe

A lot of good sports on TV tonight. NFL, NCAAF, MLB, Big3 Basketball championship, Mayweather/Mac fight. I'm just hoping the rain subsides enough for me to watch the fight on Dishnet.

Mac4Lyfe

I need these assholes to reastablish the run game dominance they showed before penalties started putting them behind the sticks.
    It'd be nice to answer back right now but just take care of the ball and don't do anything stupid.

2daBank

It'd be nice to answer back right now but just take care of the ball and don't do anything stupid.
    Or a quick 3 and out. Lol. I'm bout done watching.

Mac4Lyfe

SJSU defense looks fantastic. They are getting after the QB and just blocked a punt. Unreal, this is about to be a huge upset. #19 about to go down in week 0. Poor Charlie Strong.

2daBank

Dude sjst is dominating. Great live bet, you outta be able to lock in good profit regardless of final score although you might be better off riding it out!

Mac4Lyfe

Dude sjst is dominating. Great live bet, you outta be able to lock in good profit regardless of final score although you might be better off riding it out!
    SJSU QB and TE are money out there. USF just scored but hopefully SJSU can march down the field again. I might have to hedge if it gets close. Damn INT. Shit.

1234 ... Last