CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Ncaa football thread

BYU - 33.5....2 UNITS.....More plays to follow. BYU( IMO) because of age , maturity , focus and size,has a edge....the game is priced right,but think they will cover................and as always,feel free to tail,fade or pass...Best of luck to all for a profitable season......I will also be doing a NFL thread this year.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    BYU - 33.5....2 UNITS.....More plays to follow. BYU( IMO) because of age , maturity , focus and size,has a edge....the game is priced right,but think they will cover................and as always,feel free to tail,fade or pass...Best of luck to all for a profitable season......I will also be doing a NFL thread this year.
    Size really most of the Mormons I see are small. Age I do get because these guys spend two years in missionary work before they play. Welcome to playing the S.E.C. and LSU will whoomp them.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Size really most of the Mormons I see are small. Age I do get because these guys spend two years in missionary work before they play. Welcome to playing the S.E.C. and LSU will whoomp them.
    Yea,agree LSU would get BYU good, especially if they played a game @ LSU on a Sat. night in Baton Rouge. Too bad they play in HOUSTON on Sept. 2......What you think what will the spread be on that one ?......did you bet this one?

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

Looking at BYU as well. Look at them to destroy Portland St. Where are you getting 33.5?

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Looking at BYU as well. Look at them to destroy Portland St. Where are you getting 33.5?
    ...Got at @ 5D,around noon,today.

Got it yesterday,aroung 5:45 PM
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 08-26-17 at 02:02 PM. Reason: WRONG

CappinTerp

BYU will will wear them down in the 2nd half. Just wish they had a extra TD or two.......................GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

All I played was Hawaii today.

Gl brother

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

damn cappin. coming out of the gate laying the big lumber. BOL this season

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Always have enjoyed reading your threads, BOL

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Wish I'd have seen this sooner. BYU generally plays everyone close. They play good teams close and bad teams close. Plus they have LSU next week...they aren't looking to run up the score but just get by with a win and no injuries. They'll play LSU close next week...
    Last edited by crackerjack; 08-26-17 at 04:31 PM.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Wish I'd have seen this sooner. BYU generally plays everyone close. They play good teams close and bad teams close. Plus they have LSU next week...they aren't looking to run up the score but just get by with a win and no injuries. They'll play LSU close next week...
    Good points cracker,the one main thing that worried me,about this game,was the look ahead vs LSU. For me a play on BYU early on,is the norm for me.There will be many more plays,best of luck this season .​USF looked good on the road yesterday.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    All I played was Hawaii today.

Gl brother
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    damn cappin. coming out of the gate laying the big lumber. BOL this season
    Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Always have enjoyed reading your threads, BOL

<br>

<br>
    All the best guys for a profitable season!!

CappinTerp

​9/1/17 - COLORADO ST. +5.5 ...2 UNITS - All teams seem to improve as the season goes on. But the biggest improvment is btwn. the 1st and 2nd game! So a team that has a game under it's belt,does have an edge over a team,playing it's 1st game! The Rams looked good last week,and should win this one! ...Note this game will be played on neutral site in Denver.

CLEMSON -40....1.5 UNITS - Yes ,a lot of wood to lay,but the Tigers have never been timid about running up the score vs it's weaker sisters! (9/2/17)....more to follow.................................. .................GL

NCAAF 0-1
    YTD: -2.20 UNITS

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Don't mind the csu play just hated the idea of taking them after they showed out vs beavers and most the value was sucked out of the line that I know was +7 last week and might have even been some 7.5s I think. I'd expect it a pretty competitive game so having a td would have been nice. Gl as always bro.

CappinTerp

​INDIANA +21 -121....2 UNITS - The Hoosiers have been improving on their weak spot,over the last two years. They now have a defense that is not that bad!! They can score...but make no doubt about it OHIO ST. is very,very good ! But getting 3 TD's @ home vs a Buckeyes team,that will be looking ahead to their biggest game of the season vs Oklahoma ....may reduce their focus and a real possibility of a backdoor cover for the Hoosiers !!...................................... .................GL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Indiana has lost most of their offense. I can certainly see a 34-10 Ohio State win here. The total is 57 1/2. The Under is worth a look.

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

​9/1/17 - COLORADO ST. +5.5 ...2 UNITS - All teams seem to improve as the season goes on. But the biggest improvment is btwn. the 1st and 2nd game! So a team that has a game under it's belt,does have an edge over a team,playing it's 1st game! The Rams looked good last week,and should win this one! ...Note this game will be played on neutral site in Denver.

CLEMSON -40....1.5 UNITS - Yes ,a lot of wood to lay,but the Tigers have never been timid about running up the score vs it's weaker sisters! (9/2/17)....more to follow.................................. .................GL

NCAAF 0-1
    YTD: -2.20 UNITS
    Love the Rams pick! I'm riding that wagon until the wheels fall off. My niece who is a sophomore at Clemson would love that pick. Good luck!

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    Love the Rams pick! I'm riding that wagon until the wheels fall off. My niece who is a sophomore at Clemson would love that pick. Good luck!
    Thanks bud,did you go to CSU ?

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Thanks bud,did you go to CSU ?
    Unfortunately my college days were spent in the employment of Uncle Sam wearing an ugly green uniform. I just try to identify one team that can make me some cash and this year it's CSU (at least for now)

CappinTerp

I keep on going back to this Ohio St/ Indiana game. What gets me ...is the fact,that Vegas opened this line @ 20.5....1/2 point under the very important 3 TD mark.......why?...I'am not surprised the line is moving higher,many out there think this game is a lay up,and it may come out that way...............but something,in my head,is saying this could go down to the wire!! ??

CappinTerp

INDIANA +21 -110..1 UNIT(for a total of 3 units) - Guys for the 1st week of college football,it's rare for me to bet 3 units on a game.But for me it still goes back to the fact that Vegas knows a lot more than I do. And to open the price on this game @ 20.5....1/2 pt below 3 TD's,knowing with a high degree of probability that the public will be all over OHIO ST, speaks volumes,the way I see it!!!!!!................................ ............................GL

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

GL this season Terp.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    GL this season Terp.
    THANKS BUD, best of luck this season!!

CappinTerp

Guys,weather you tailed or faded this pick...lets hope for a good game....and good luck ! ! And through out the season,let's try to get a little more discussion going.....it does help a lot of people.

CappinTerp

Had some good angles,but a loss is a loss. Indys last possession,looked like they were running time off the clock. Given same oppty. with same angles,would have made the same bet! So no regrets,it just did not win................moving forward.

NCAAF: 0-2

​YTD: -5.72 UNITS

CappinTerp

FYI - Guys if the COLO ST/ COLO game gets down to -2.5,laying no more than -120,​I am going to take 25% of the Rams bet and put it on the Buffalo's....trying to get a middle for 3,4, and 5 points!................................. ...............GL
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 09-01-17 at 05:48 PM. Reason: duh

CappinTerp

Was able to get it...........................COLO -2.5 -117 ...1/2 unit.................................... ..........gl

CappinTerp

REVERSE: CALF. +13 and UNDER 56(same)...1 UNIT.................................... ......................................GL

NCAAF: 1-3
    YTD: -7.42 UNITS

CappinTerp

TEXAS TECH / E. WASH - OVER 88 -120.......1 UNIT.....There is a circle on this game, $100 max!.................................gl

CappinTerp

A killer with that N.C -​ Int..................................... ...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CappinTerp

Charleston S. / S. MISS - OVER 64.....................1.5 UNITS................................... ......................................GL

CappinTerp

Can not find a book ,for live action,for the total on ​E.WASH / TT......................?

CappinTerp

Never mind, I think it has to do with the circle...............

CappinTerp

Well guys,no excuses....a bad 1st week.It happens and will get get going. Hope many out there made money!!!

NCAAF:3-6
    YTD: - 9.98 UNITS

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Turn it aaround. Good luck this year cappin

123 Last