Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Arky st + 17

ARK ST + 17

Red Wolves are no pushover........They have tranfers from Iowa ST - Boise ST - Arkansas - Clemson - Bama - and QB from Oklahoma Justice Hansen who looked good last season....While they only return 5 guys back on defense - they are all playmakers......Combined with the transfers coming back this team is really talented............Their O-Line was a mess last season and turnover will do this unit some good....

Nebraska will have all sorts of problems moving the ball this year......They brought in a bad QB from Tulane....At the least it will take this offense several games to gel.....They also lost a lot of talent on "D" including their top 3 tacklers and best pass rusher...

I think this game stays fairly low scoring and close.....

NEB 24
    ARK ST 17

Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I don't expect Ark St. to score more than 10 points in this game. They couldn't run the ball last year and have no returning offensive lineman. I wouldn't take a side, but I do like the under.

Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

You're right........That O-Line concerns me.....They were very bad last season at run blocking....They have 5 new guys coming in and things can only get better......Turnover will do this unit some good...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Arkansas State has no defense to speak of. They have already lost their starting DT and are in need of a major overhaul at Safety. Their offensive line is a mess. They have no returning starters. Nebraska is also plagued with a lack of proven starters on offense, but are fairly solid defensively. While Nebraska may not a lot of points, the question is will Arkansas State score any? Low scoring? Yes. Close, not after the 1st half.