BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

BYU-LSU Total 47 1/2

Does that seem a bit low to anyone? Not only that, but it opened at 44, so odds are that it drifts back down to near that number before the game starts. LSU is suppose to be opening their offense up with new OC Canada. They still need sone quality WR's and a proven QB, but they still have a powerful running attack. Their defense loses a lot of talent, especially at LB.

BYU needs to replace their two top RB, and three top WR,s but return AB Mangum and their entire offensive line. Their defense must replace three starters on the line, but they are solid in the back seven. They also have the advantage of playing a game against an FCS team to open the season.

While neither one of these teams will be an offensive powerhouse, it seems as if their offensive strengths match up well with the opponents defensive weaknesses. LSU is currently a 12 1/2 to 13 point favorite in this game. BYU has been a rather solid ATS play, going 5-0 as an ATS dog last season. While I do not see a high scoring game here, I certainly can see a 27-21 type game, and that should be good enough to go OVER the eventual number.

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

I think you nailed it with the 27-21 final. I'm gonna take BYU with the points since LSU has'nt had a good QB since Matty Flynn