Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Maybe you guys should have a contest to see who's the better capper.
    Not worth my time as only a fool jests with a fool.

Gamblinmann

Hope everyone made a few bucks last night!

Wager ID 58111081
    Event 1: Texas A&m at UCLA Bruins
    Play Time: 2017-09-03 19:30
    Selection: Texas A&m to win
    Odds: Point Spread (+5.0) -110
    Final Score: UCLA 45 Texas A&m 44
    Bet Type: Point Spread
    Bet Odds: -110
    Bet Amount: $110.00
    Paid Amount: $210.00
    Won Amount: $100.00
    Time Placed: 2017-09-03 14:06:30

Gamblinmann

Wager ID 58116763
    Event 1: Texas A&m at UCLA Bruins
    Play Time: 2017-09-03 19:30
    Selection: Texas A&m to win
    Odds: Buy Points Point Spread (+7.0) -135
    Final Score: UCLA 45 Texas A&m 44
    Bet Type: Buy Points Point Spread
    Bought Points: 0.5
    Point Cost: $0.25
    Bet Odds: -135
    Bet Amount: $75.00
    Paid Amount: $130.55
    Won Amount: $55.55
    Time Placed: 2017-09-03 19:31:55

muscleville7
    muscleville7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

2nd half? What you think? Double down?

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by muscleville7 View Post
    2nd half? What you think? Double down?
    I apologize, had some friends over, forgot to check back in

Gamblinmann

Hell yes! That is how you answer GT

Gamblinmann

Damn, nothing comes easy.

Gamblinmann

I hate kickers

Gamblinmann

Not gonna beat myself up over a lousy fg kicker and a dumb asz coach
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DLucky1

DLucky1
    DLucky1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2306

I was with ya on this one, what horrible ending....

muscleville7

Got games? Do you cap NFL?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Maybe you guys should have a contest to see who's the better capper.
    Jay. I already whipped his worthless lying arse last year. He used a different screen name then and disappeared when it became obvious that he was going to lose and he did not want to pay the losers fee of $500.00 to St. Judes, which was the receipient chosen by both of us. He also lied about being a Veteran, which got him into some rather painful trouble. He is too Chicken S**t to wager with me again, because he knows that this time, I will not be so easy on him. He knows EXACTLY what would happen to him if he tried to welch again. It would not be pretty. This old drunk liar is simply afraid of me.

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Jay. I already whipped his worthless lying arse last year. He used a different screen name then and disappeared when it became obvious that he was going to lose and he did not want to pay the losers fee of $500.00 to St. Judes, which was the receipient chosen by both of us. He also lied about being a Veteran, which got him into some rather painful trouble. He is too Chicken S**t to wager with me again, because he knows that this time, I will not be so easy on him. He knows EXACTLY what would happen to him if he tried to welch again. It would not be pretty. This old drunk liar is simply afraid of me.
    Ok, you delusional twat, put up or shut up. You claim to know so much about this person that you claim I am. Than you know where that person lives correct? I mean you claim you got his asz kicked right? So you post on this forum where that person lives and what his name is or even his initials. There is a guy in this forum I believe Chitown something so I assume he lives in Chicago. I will meet with him and prove who I am.

Here is the bet. If I prove that I am not who your delusional mind imagines me to be, you leave this forum FOREVER. If I am not who I claim then I will leave. Now, you gonna stay a coward or man up for the first time in your life?

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

muscleville7

Games?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    Ok, you delusional twat, put up or shut up. You claim to know so much about this person that you claim I am. Than you know where that person lives correct? I mean you claim you got his asz kicked right? So you post on this forum where that person lives and what his name is or even his initials. There is a guy in this forum I believe Chitown something so I assume he lives in Chicago. I will meet with him and prove who I am.

Here is the bet. If I prove that I am not who your delusional mind imagines me to be, you leave this forum FOREVER. If I am not who I claim then I will leave. Now, you gonna stay a coward or man up for the first time in your life?
    Please for the love of god win this bet and get rid of this jerkoff who ruins every thread he visits w his dumb fukk nonsense!!!

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Please for the love of god win this bet and get rid of this jerkoff who ruins every thread he visits w his dumb fukk nonsense!!!
    He has not accepted it which tells me he knows he made a mistake. Now a real man would apologize but he is a worthless sniveling coward. He has some serious self esteem issues which is why he acts big and bad behind a keyboard.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Of course he won't admit it, he spends countless pages and days on end letting everyone know how smart he thinks he is, how big time he thinks he is, how self important in his own mind he clearly is! Dude the biggest blowhard jerkoff I've ever seen in person or on the net.. let's be real just on net cause as tough as he pretends to be he would never act this way in any grown mans face and not get knocked out.

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Of course he won't admit it, he spends countless pages and days on end letting everyone know how smart he thinks he is, how big time he thinks he is, how self important in his own mind he clearly is! Dude the biggest blowhard jerkoff I've ever seen in person or on the net.. let's be real just on net cause as tough as he pretends to be he would never act this way in any grown mans face and not get knocked out.
    I think he is also mentally ill. I mean I proved without any doubt Oklahoma St was at -26.5 Monday Morning and posted my bet ticket and email confirmation ticket. I also have been honest about who I am and who I was. People like him in forums are a dime a dozen. I noticed he screws with anyone new which tells me he feels threatened. He is also very lucky that I have mellowed in my old age. A younger angry me would have used every tool a private investigator has to track him down. The funny thing is I would not have cared about him ripping my picks but he accused me of being someone else which really pissed me off. Anyone who lives in the Chicago area is welcome to stop by for a beer and good conversation.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If I ever decided to accept a wager with you, it would be on MY terms, and I can guarantee you that this forum would NOT be the only thing you would be leaving. I do not waste my valuable time with trash like you.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

I can mediate this quarrel. Let me know guys.

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If I ever decided to accept a wager with you, it would be on MY terms, and I can guarantee you that this forum would NOT be the only thing you would be leaving. I do not waste my valuable time with trash like you.
    Coward

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

so do you guys live in the same city?

muscleville7

You still going to post your plays?

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    so do you guys live in the same city?
    He thinks I live in Vegas when in reality I live Sw of Chicago

Gamblinmann

You still going to post your plays?
    All my plays are posted. He never posts anything cause he is an insignificant worm

muscleville7

All my plays are posted. He never posts anything cause he is an insignificant worm
    I mean I tail your plays. Just wanted to know if you have plays this week or nothing stands out?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

lmao you will gain nothing from arguing with him every single day but a headache. just keep your head down and win man. cheers on purdue today

Gamblinmann

I mean I tail your plays. Just wanted to know if you have plays this week or nothing stands out?
    Okie st was my best play but I like ODU a lot

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao you will gain nothing from arguing with him every single day but a headache. just keep your head down and win man. cheers on purdue today
    Your right. I know better but I really hate cowards who rip everyone's play but never has the balls to post his own. That dude has a yellow streak running down his back.

Gamblinmann

Last bet for Saturday:

New Mexico-7 vs New Mexico St $149 to win $129

First ... 2345