Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Virginia football

This looks like a time to look to fade Virginia football team here. I heard they are canceling football practices sine the event in Charlottesville happened. Last uear they had an awful year.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

some excellent returnees on defense, some good transfers on OLine. Bronco's 2nd year as coach.... but somehow i think UVA will disappoint too..

why can't they practice? i know about saturday but what's actually stopping them? couldn't this also be a rallying point for the team??

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Plenty of reasons to fade UVA. Reactionary stuff like this isn't one of them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tboonepickem

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Virginia may have starters returning n defense, but those starters were not very good last season. Maybe they climb to 4-8 or 3-9, but that is all that can be expected from this group of players who lack talent. As far as canceling their practices is concerned, this team desperately needs all the practice time they need. What happened on Saturday was a tragedy, but one that was caused by the terrible job the Charlottsville PD and their idiot Chief did. When you have radicals on both sides of the political coin, and allow them to get within 1 mile of each other, things like that happen.