qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Florida Rumors

...deleted until confirmed
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-12-17 at 04:21 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

was the rumor dealing with qb?

qwertvt

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    was the rumor dealing with qb?
    yes - Calloway as well. I think it is a hoax by a troll on the UF message board. Something about c. c fraud.

The story is blowing up on team oriented forums.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

interesting

qwertvt

The original rumor seems to be unsubstantiated. I would just consider it false but Callaway was held from scrimmage on Friday.

It may be possible he misses the Michigan game. Not 100% what he has done so I won't mention it as it I may be wrong.

QB's seem to be fine. There is a real battle going on in that department. Franks is doing better than expected.

I wouldn't factor a Callaway suspension; however, if handicapping the game.

After all, it is the SEC.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-12-17 at 06:03 PM.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I expressed my interest in betting Fla and 5 minutes later I see that. You can't make this shit up.

qwertvt

This could be complete BS but this cheap looking blog seems to sum up the rumor:

http://www.inallkindsofweather.com/b...ard-fraud.html

Keep in mind, he just pled nolo to a misdemeanor marijuana charge and their safety who led the team in tackles in 2016 is out for the season.

I would wait a day or two to see how things pan out.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have not seen nor heard any rumors about this from the usual suspects. Absolutely no line movement in Vegas nor is there talk about this. I would ignore this until something from the school is announced.

qwertvt

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I have not seen nor heard any rumors about this from the usual suspects. Absolutely no line movement in Vegas nor is there talk about this. I would ignore this until something from the school is announced.
    Agreed - but Michigan did lift the suspension on WR Grant Perry.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-13-17 at 01:48 PM.

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

qwertvt

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTeaBagger View Post

Just saw it. Very little line movement. For those who bet the first week of CFB, research Florida's QB battle.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-13-17 at 05:17 PM.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be an easy win for the wolverines.

qwertvt

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    This will be an easy win for the wolverines.
    Looks like 5D pulled the game from their website. They had it earlier today at -3/+3.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Florida WR and offensiuve star Anthony Callaway and 6 non-starters suspended for the Michigan game. Vegas line at Michigan -3 1/2 to 4. Big 10 1, SEC 0.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Just curious were they BLACK? LMAO Are there any stats on how many BLACK athletes get in trouble with the law compared to Whites? Very troubling to the BLACK communities around the USA to have to deal with these problems HOURLY. lol But, they continue to say we are bias towards them. Wonder WHY? Ummmmm because almost every time we see,hear or experience a problem its one of you that is the culprit. Just saying.

qwertvt

Florida WR and offensiuve star Anthony Callaway and 6 non-starters suspended for the Michigan game. Vegas line at Michigan -3 1/2 to 4. Big 10 1, SEC 0.
    5D put the game back on the board at +/- 4 mirroring Vegas odds listed in the quoted post.

As far as the suspensions mentioned above, it's all covered by Chi towns link to SI posted yesterday. I suppose a restatement of fact might be helpful to some.

Not sure I agree on the SEC/Big 10 prediction but I don't care. I hate Florida.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-14-17 at 11:13 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

were the players all starters, scrubs, both? what real impact, in other words?

my cousin is a gator and is going up to Jerry World for the game....

qwertvt

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    were the players all starters, scrubs, both? what real impact, in other words?

my cousin is a gator and is going up to Jerry World for the game....
    Callaway - UF's leading receiver last year.
    Davis- A starter or rotational player on the Defensive Line. I believe he played every game last season.

The other 5 were freshman or weren't going to see the field.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-15-17 at 12:01 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Just curious were they BLACK? LMAO Are there any stats on how many BLACK athletes get in trouble with the law compared to Whites? Very troubling to the BLACK communities around the USA to have to deal with these problems HOURLY. lol But, they continue to say we are bias towards them. Wonder WHY? Ummmmm because almost every time we see,hear or experience a problem its one of you that is the culprit. Just saying.
    Blame the colleges for this. ALL of the colleges. Let's face it. The vast majority of these black players do not know how to spell their names, much less have enough intelligence to get into a college without the help of athletics lowering their entrance requirements to them being just above idiot status.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Agree, I tend to blame the parents or most cases parent/grandparent. Jungle mentality.
    Blame the colleges for this. ALL of the colleges. Let's face it. The vast majority of these black players do not know how to spell their names, much less have enough intelligence to get into a college without the help of athletics lowering their entrance requirements to them being just above idiot status.

qwertvt

More bad news for Florida today.

Florida Gators Defensive end Jordan Smith, a 4 star redshirt last year, and a person of interest on the team have also been suspended for c. c. fraud and grand theft while an investigation is pending.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

He was suspended along with three other players including WR Callaway. Nothing new here.

qwertvt

He was suspended along with three other players including WR Callaway. Nothing new here.
    For whatever it's worth, Smith's suspension is undetermined pending investigation. Unlike Callaway and five other players, it will be for more than one game. Smith and one other unknown player might be dismissed.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Still no real line movement despite all of these suspensions. I guess no one has a lot of faith in Michigan. The total may be around 48.

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Line has gone from 2.5 to 4 which is not insignificant. Not really much change for Florida. Zaire was not the sure fire starter and they have the starter from last year. Callaway makes a difference but not enough to move the line significantly. Florida is not that much affected and Michigan is an unknown with all the losses they have had.

Of course, it is the fault of the blacks. It is too bad the schools and coaches want to make millions of dollars with them and not pay them a single dollar instead of playing white guys and watching guys run in slow motion like the 1960s.

qwertvt

Two players and roommates, one already suspended as part of the troubles noted above, were busted with marijuana this past Monday.

The second player, James Robinson, is a 4 star freshman WR. He wasn't part of the financial scheming.

Not sure what will happen to this kid but he was the idiot who was busted for weed on an OV to Ohio State a few months back. Hasn't played a down and has 2 drug charges.

He was a silent commit to FL before the Ohio St. incident and the UF administration terminated his offer after the arrest. Mcelwain pleaded his for mercy and 2 days later the UF administration allowed him to enroll.

No line movement.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 08-24-17 at 04:57 PM.