Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

College football coaches on the hot seat

Guys which college football coaches are on the hot seat and will be fired this year or after this season? Could Hardbaugh be one if he doesnt beat osu this year? Tell me your choice of coaches and why.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Harbaugh is safe for the next two years, but if he cannot beat Ohio State at home in 2019, with a ton of returning starters, he is gone. He is the most over rated college coach going in, but Michigan will keep him around for a while longer.

UCLA's Jim Mora Jr. should be fired if his team does not win 8 games, but UCLA has one of the worst alum's in all of college football and the schools AD is just terrible. They do not care about college football. USC owns Los Angeles.

Kliff Kingsbury at Texas Tech had better develop a defense and in a hurry. There is no excuse for scoring 50+ points in 4 games and losing all of those games, and the alumni know this. The Big 12 will not be much softer than it is right now. If Tech cannot win 7 games this season, Kingsbury may be gone.

Rich Rodriguez, Arizona, and Todd Graham, Arizona State. RichRod won a total of 3 games last season, two of which were at home against Grambling and Hawaii. Graham started out 5-1 at ASU, only to lose his last 6 games and miss a bowl game. Both head coaches are on the hot seat. The Arizona schools are expected to challenge for the Pac 12 South title, not 5th and 6th place. Both of these head coaches had better win 7 games this season. Tht is not an easy task in the Pac 12 South.

Capitols44

Notre Dames head coach brian kelly should be fired he went 4 and 8 last year.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Kliff Kingsbury at Texas Tech had better develop a defense and in a hurry. There is no excuse for scoring 50+ points in 4 games and losing all of those games, and the alumni know this. The Big 12 will not be much softer than it is right now. If Tech cannot win 7 games this season, Kingsbury may be gone.
    7 games? You sure are lenient when it comes to non-sable coaches. According to your metrics for colored coaches, Klingsbury should have been fired long ago. 7 games isnt enough, he's 13-23 in conference games something you love to note not when it comes to Klingsbury though, 16-21 last 37 games. Program has went completely backwards and yea if you score 50 in 4 games and lose all of them you should be fired coupled with his past seasons when weighed against others. Still its their program they can do whatever they want doesnt bother me if he's there another 50 years with 50 losing records.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    7 games? You sure are lenient when it comes to non-sable coaches. According to your metrics for colored coaches, Klingsbury should have been fired long ago. 7 games isnt enough, he's 13-23 in conference games something you love to note not when it comes to Klingsbury though, 16-21 last 37 games. Program has went completely backwards and yea if you score 50 in 4 games and lose all of them you should be fired coupled with his past seasons when weighed against others. Still its their program they can do whatever they want doesnt bother me if he's there another 50 years with 50 losing records.
    So says the guy who never saw a black arse he did not want to brown nose. FYI you dumb arse, Tuberville had two 7 game winning regular seasons in 3 years. Kingsbury has had 2 in 4 years. Now does that compare to Texas, where Charlie Strong, your secret lover, had two losing in just 3 years. Mack Brown, Strong's predecssor, had just one in 16 years. That is the difference idiot.

According to my metrics, you should have had your worthless arse kicked a long time ago, yet that has not happened.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

how do coaches on the hot seat do ATS? i had never thought of this before as a betting strategy but my thought is they are a disaster although much of the reason they are on the hot seat is they've been really poor ats-wise already. in other words, you have to be very careful in terms of choosing a date that you suggest the coach was on the hot seat.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

harbaugh has done a simply amazing job at michigan. don't understand why anyone would think he's remotely under any pressure.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    harbaugh has done a simply amazing job at michigan. don't understand why anyone would think he's remotely under any pressure.
    He's not, at all. Daddy's standards are severely flawed.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Really? How many starters did Harbaugh return last season? Here is a hint. He had 10 returning starters on defense alone last season. Now what was his record with all of those starters returning? 10-3 after a 9-0 start. He also played 8 games at home. His team was also 6-7 ATS. When has he ever won a Power Conference Championship? When did he ever win a Superbowl? I will fade him and make a nice penny or two. This year he will finish between 10-2 and 8-4, but he will NOT win the Big 10 Championship. Harbaugh was given more to start with than any other HC and he has done NOTHING with it but disappoint.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He's not, at all. Daddy's standards are severely flawed.
    I am not the only one who wants to see your brown nosing tail run out of here. If I were you, I would keep my ignorant thoughts to myself and my mouth shut before you really piss someone off. You know NOTHING, so keep your lying mouth shut. Keep talking about me and I will SEE to it that you stop, one way or the other. You are nothing but a weak little girly boy.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Add on Haynes, Matt Wells, Whipple, Sumlin. That's not many all told, but I'm probably missing some.

I'm pretty sure Ole Miss will have no problem getting rid of Matt Luke if they don't impress. A year one coach on the hotseat, yes.

People say McElwain, and I think they're crazy.

Totally disagree with Biggie on Harbaugh, but we've already had that conversation.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I am not the only one who wants to see your brown nosing tail run out of here. If I were you, I would keep my ignorant thoughts to myself and my mouth shut before you really piss someone off. You know NOTHING, so keep your lying mouth shut. Keep talking about me and I will SEE to it that you stop, one way or the other. You are nothing but a weak little girly boy.
    more threats daddy?

Capitols44

how do coaches on the hot seat do ATS? i had never thought of this before as a betting strategy but my thought is they are a disaster although much of the reason they are on the hot seat is they've been really poor ats-wise already. in other words, you have to be very careful in terms of choosing a date that you suggest the coach was on the hot seat.
    I have looked into this as well. Last year texas longhorns head coach tuna can charlie was on the hot seat and still beat notre dame ats and on the moneyline in a revenge game.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Butch Jones