b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28886

Cigar Aficionado's worst NCAAF teams

This is an entertaining read every year.
    Good luck this season everyone!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfe...-edition-19501

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Not a bad read, though I think that Maryland may surprise a few teams this season.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

aren't those the worst teams in big 5? NOT the worst teams in NCAAF? maybe i misread.

i would play more of those teams for improvement than deterioration....... part of it is they can't get much worse and part of it is real improvement.

i agree that maryland might be much better.. they have a former top 10 QB recruit transfer who apparently fits their system perfectly. great year recruiting. i know that the frosh may not contribute that much but i would think it's good for morale and might lit a fire under some existing starters.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i believe in lovie smith at illinois but they weren't that good last year and lost alot of key nfl draft talent so it could be alot worse.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Yeah, as far as Big 5, this isn't a bad list, but it's not like it's super hard to do. "Kansas sucks". Good job.

Maryland won't be terrible. Purdue will win a few they shouldn't. Vandy will probably go 6-6 again. Syracuse could surprise.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28886

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Yeah, as far as Big 5, this isn't a bad list, but it's not like it's super hard to do. "Kansas sucks". Good job.

Maryland won't be terrible. Purdue will win a few they shouldn't. Vandy will probably go 6-6 again. Syracuse could surprise.
    I agree with you Ralphie. It probably wasn't a difficult list to compile. CA is one of the few actual magazines I still read. I've enjoyed Danny Sheridan's articles over the last several years and just wanted to share his take on the matter. Good luck this season.
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.