Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Megalocks NCAAF picks

If anybody is looking for NCAAF picks this upcoming season I highly recommend this guy. If you browsed covers at all you would know about him. He went full tout, but posted years before for free on covers. Huge following. If anything, he does huge game analysis. I had a nice conversation with the guy so I thought I'd help him out by posting here.

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

He was always a tout.

Ballerholic

what do you mean R40? I've only followed him last 2 years so I don't know anything before then.

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    what do you mean R40? I've only followed him last 2 years so I don't know anything before then.
    He always talked about how he was advising people and had a team. I have not been on that site in a couple of years. I guess he got so popular that he decided he could make it online. He at least is not charging a whole lot.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you have to pay someone for a pick, get the hell out of gambling NOW. You have no business being in it.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Mega locks is very solid. His analysis for each game is second to none.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Mega locks is very solid. His analysis for each game is second to none.
    How much is he paying you to say that? It is extremely simple guys. If these phonies knew what they were doing, why would they waste all of their time, effort and money to try and set up a tout service? Why not just take that money and wager it themselves?

Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

If you are a legit tout why can't you do both? Get paid to give picks and bet at the same time and make twice the money. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How much is he paying you to say that? It is extremely simple guys. If these phonies knew what they were doing, why would they waste all of their time, effort and money to try and set up a tout service? Why not just take that money and wager it themselves?
    Don't disagree but you are incorrect on him. He's been winning for years now. He doesn't just post picks with a bunch of stars and locks behind them. He gives legit in depth analysis of every game and has season write-ups for every team in the country. I would check it out before throwing him in with all the other touts.

Ballerholic

Yea I agree. If I was a consistently decent winner I would sell my picks too. Make more easy money without the risk. Capping is a skill that takes time to perfect

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

This is the oldest rip off on the books. I looked into him and immediately saw that his record is B.S. He passes off different picks to different people. NO ONE hits 70%. NO ONE. The people I know in the industry say that he is just a small time hustler trying to make a buck. If he hits 70% and wagers 5K per game in just 7 games a week, he wins 200K for the season. It is that simple. He would not have to waste his time for a lousy $200.00 per sucker, er customer. Then there is the "we" B.S. Just who are the "we" people that he talks about? How much money have you guys won? I guarantee you that NO ONE in here has ever hit 70% over a season unless they wagered a very few games.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Riders23 View Post
    If you are a legit tout why can't you do both? Get paid to give picks and bet at the same time and make twice the money. Seems like a no brainer to me.
    Because "we" don't like touts here at SBR ... err, I guess.