Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

It is indeed a gift. SJS will have no answer for Flowers and he is mentioned in several circles as a legitimate Heisman candidate. This is his national tv coming out party. The only negative on this play is the USF run defense. One would think Strong will be able to fix this unit. Also, SJS has no QB and no passing offense so USF will stack the box and dare SJS to throw the ball.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    We should be able to find a 3rd party. I don't like the alternative for two reasons...

1) It allows somebody who is behind late in the contest to simply take the opposite side and come back. That's not handicapping at all, that's just gamesmanship.

2) If somebody is away or taking a long time to pick, the other has to wait. We have to do that 10 times? Some weeks, we're not gonna make it. You and I are usually not on here at the same time as is.

And we can keep the $500 St Jude donation too. When I said we can just duplicate what you did last year, I was referring to that as well.
    First of all, you are already making excuses for lousy 'capping. If someone makes picks and goes 0-5, and the other person simply goes opposite them and goes 5-0, that is on the person who made the crappy picks to begin with, NOT the person who was smart enough to fade him. I do not think you know what real handicapping is. If you did, you would not worry about what I do. You would just do your thing no matter what I do.

If someone is away, it is on them to get their picks in ON TIME. There is no excuses for failing to make a wager on time in Vegas, and I will NOT accept any excuses in this contest. I WILL post the official line (SBR Line) on Tuesday, so you can make your picks 5 seconds after that line is posted. Again, NO EXCUSES. You either are a player or you are not.

Now that's the way it is going to be. Take it or leave it. Your call.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Jay, you worthless piece of crap. You are on my ignore list, so save your breath. Just make sure that you steer clear of my path. If you see me walking down the street, do what you do best, which is to run across the street and hide. Got that boy?

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Jay, you worthless piece of crap. You are on my ignore list, so save your breath. Just make sure that you steer clear of my path. If you see me walking down the street, do what you do best, which is to run across the street and hide. Got that boy?
    "Show us your face!"
    So we know who to avoid

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTeaBagger View Post
    "Show us your face!"
    So we know who to avoid
    I'm from Cicero. That is all someone from Chicago should have to know.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

First of all, you are already making excuses for lousy 'capping. If someone makes picks and goes 0-5, and the other person simply goes opposite them and goes 5-0, that is on the person who made the crappy picks to begin with, NOT the person who was smart enough to fade him. I do not think you know what real handicapping is. If you did, you would not worry about what I do. You would just do your thing no matter what I do.

If someone is away, it is on them to get their picks in ON TIME. There is no excuses for failing to make a wager on time in Vegas, and I will NOT accept any excuses in this contest. I WILL post the official line (SBR Line) on Tuesday, so you can make your picks 5 seconds after that line is posted. Again, NO EXCUSES. You either are a player or you are not.

Now that's the way it is going to be. Take it or leave it. Your call.
    Here we go again.

Despite what you think of blindly fading people and calling it handicapping, I'm not in favor of the "I pick one, then you pick one, then I pick one" method, mainly because like I said before, it might take too long to do and we won't make the deadline.

We'll just get a third party, and send our picks to them before we post them here. Just like you did last year. It's not difficult.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Here we go again.

Despite what you think of blindly fading people and calling it handicapping, I'm not in favor of the "I pick one, then you pick one, then I pick one" method, mainly because like I said before, it might take too long to do and we won't make the deadline.

We'll just get a third party, and send our picks to them before we post them here. Just like you did last year. It's not difficult.
    Ralphie, sober up and READ what I say. No one ever said "I pick one and you pick one". We pick all of our games at once. That means ALL 5 PICKS. Once they are in, they CANNOT be changed. Capish?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Now if you think you can find someone in here that both of us can mutually trust, go for it. I'm all for that. The fact is that there is NO ONE in here that you can trust for the entire season. NO ONE.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Ralphie, sober up and READ what I say. No one ever said "I pick one and you pick one". We pick all of our games at once. That means ALL 5 PICKS. Once they are in, they CANNOT be changed. Capish?
    Now if you think you can find someone in here that both of us can mutually trust, go for it. I'm all for that. The fact is that there is NO ONE in here that you can trust for the entire season. NO ONE.
    *Capisce

Did you use somebody for a 3rd party last year? If so, who was it?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I do not see that person posting this season. I know that he was getting tired of all of the B.S. that you have to read in here, and all of the"Air" Bettors in here. He said that last season would be his last in here. I really cannot blame him. Sometimes boots are not enough to wade through all of the B.S. that constantly floats around in here, especially during the actual season. I will keep my eyes open.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I have just been informed via another thread that Ralphie the "Chicken S**t" has backed out of this wager. This is totally pathetic. This proves just how bad of a 'capper he really is. Notice how Ralphie said that he was willing to wager a $500.00 donation to St. Judes Hospital? Also notice that Ralphie is too cheap to become a pro, which would cost him just $100.00. This is because Ralphie does not have a dime in his pocket. This is why he past-posts his plays. This is why he backed out of this wager, even though no final amount was settled on. This is why he runs his mouth off and refuses to admit the fact that he knows nothing about college football. Well, Ralphie the "Chicken S**t" has earned his new nickname. Like all of the others before him who challenged me, he has backed out. He just did it a lot quicker than the others. Bye Ralphie. We all look forward to your alleged picks the day AFTER the games are played.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I will gladly be the 3rd party here

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I will gladly be the 3rd party here
    Thanks, but unless Ralphie the "Chicken S**T" changes his mind, your kind offer will not be needed. I do thank you for your willingness to participate. It was very kind of you to offer.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

I have just been informed via another thread that Ralphie the "Chicken S**t" has backed out of this wager. This is totally pathetic. This proves just how bad of a 'capper he really is. Notice how Ralphie said that he was willing to wager a $500.00 donation to St. Judes Hospital? Also notice that Ralphie is too cheap to become a pro, which would cost him just $100.00. This is because Ralphie does not have a dime in his pocket. This is why he past-posts his plays. This is why he backed out of this wager, even though no final amount was settled on. This is why he runs his mouth off and refuses to admit the fact that he knows nothing about college football. Well, Ralphie the "Chicken S**t" has earned his new nickname. Like all of the others before him who challenged me, he has backed out. He just did it a lot quicker than the others. Bye Ralphie. We all look forward to your alleged picks the day AFTER the games are played.
    Post your Wyoming +10.5 ticket from the Golden Nugget dated 6/30 Chicken S**t .

Remember when you said they posted their Games of the Year on 6/29 but you were a week late to the party FRAUD ?

First 12