Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How does Sheridan do?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    My spreadsheet will show you the win-loss total as soon as they become available. As far as serious wagering is concerned, contest are not an accurate display of how good you may or may not be. The reasons are simple. Other than a possible initial buy in, there is no more money at stake out of your pocket. That makes it a lot easier to make picks, knowing that you basically have nothing to lose other than some contest which you have already bought into. It also opens the door for the suiciders, who will make ridiculous picks just to try and get ahead in the contest. They may luck out and do just that. If you fall behind in the pool, you will more than likely make choices you would not normally make just to try and get even.

Being forced to make a certain number of picks every week is a loser. I do not blame you for not liking that rule. It is to your great disadvantage because it is forcing you to make a certain number of picks no matter what the match ups for that week look like. That is forcing you to make at least 169 picks during the season and that is a sure fire loser if you have to wager on that many games individually.

I rarely wager on that many games per week. Some weeks I do not wager at all. Sometimes the best wager is the one you do NOT make. REmember a successful gambler not only wins, but does not lose. 10-2 is much better than 10-7. A seasoned gambler knows that. That is why you will rarely see that in here. No seasoned gamblers. Many seasoned losers.

If you want to use your 7 weekly picks, that is your choice, but it is rather meaningless. Show me a spreadsheet of games that you have actually wagered on, not some contest that requires just one initial investment. I have wagered on every game you see on my spreadsheet. That is what I am interested in. GL in your contest.
    all I remember from last year is how you couldn't pick -800 money line favs correctly

Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    His +10.5 on Wyoming at the Golden Nugget on 6/30 is a fairy tale, as are his season wins totals dated 6/1 from the Westgate.

None of the above were available on those dates from the Vegas fraud .

The season win totals labeled 6/1 at Westgate should be Southpoint according to the fraud except the Southpoint totals weren't available til 6/2.
    Wyoming +10.5 is a terrible pick anyway, Iowa is going to run the ball at will on them. Also Iowa should have one of if not the best defense in the big 10. Not to mention the line opened at 13.5

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by Riders23 View Post
    Wyoming +10.5 is a terrible pick anyway, Iowa is going to run the ball at will on them. Also Iowa should have one of if not the best defense in the big 10. Not to mention the line opened at 13.5

The fraud posted Wyoming +10.5 vs. Oregon on his bogus spreadsheet.
    A fairy tale line he claims was available at the Golden Nugget on 6/29 .
    Last edited by jt315; 08-30-17 at 10:49 AM.

First 12