Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

5Dimes now -110 on CFB

Not much to like though.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I tend to agree, but there are a few games that I am interested in this early on. I like Colorado State +8 against Colorado. Colorado loses 9 players on a defense that was a terrible at the end of the season last year. Colorado State returns 9 on defense. That difference alone, may be enough to keep this game close.

BYU (9-4) lost those 4 games last season by a total of 8 points. Getting 11 points at LSU, a team with a new HC, a very unproven offense and a team that loses 6 starters on defense seems to be way too many points.

Right now, those look like my two best plays.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Colorado State is definitely a lot of points.

Disagree with BYU. Don't think the coach is up to the job and they lose their WRs and RB. LSU is going to be primed to score some points in Game 1.

Wyoming +13 is the most interesting to me. They can definitely play close with Iowa but stink on the road. Wyoming is coming on fast with their head coach and are just the kind of team that can give Iowa trouble.

Glad to see the lines up and BOL should put theirs up within a couple of weeks. 5Dimes has beat them to the punch two years in a row. Bookmaker even had theirs out by mid-June last year.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

In the past 5 seasons, Iowa is 9-18 ATS as a home favorite. Wyoming is 14-12 ATS as an away dog. I would love to see this line go to 14, but if anything, the line may be going the other way.