BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Cal Fires Dykes

California fired Head Coach Sonny Dykes today. The reason was the usual B.S. that Schools tell the press when they want to fire a ahead Coach, but the real reason seems obvious.

With Chip Kelly losing his job across the bay last week, it appears rather obvious that Cal feels they can get the former Oregon HC to sign on. Kelly is similar to Dykes in that both men love to score and score, and neither man knows what defense is. If Kelly signs with Cal, he gets to go back to Autzen Stadium in 2017 when Oregon hosts Cal. Fun.......
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave BigdaddyQH 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i knew it was going to happen.. his play calling and decisions all season pissed me off. him and chip kelly are basically the same..

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22701

Have to bet Clemon Mon. Right?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i knew it was going to happen.. his play calling and decisions all season pissed me off. him and chip kelly are basically the same..
    They will wait for a few days to let all of the NC Hoopla blow over and then announce it. Everyone saw this coming, especially since Dykes was job hunting all over the place at the end of last season. Whoever coaches Cal gets to play UCLA, USC, Stanford, Oregon and Washington every season. That is NOT a prescription for a lot of success.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    They will wait for a few days to let all of the NC Hoopla blow over and then announce it. Everyone saw this coming, especially since Dykes was job hunting all over the place at the end of last season. Whoever coaches Cal gets to play UCLA, USC, Stanford, Oregon and Washington every season. That is NOT a prescription for a lot of success.
    well said.. that seat will remain hot no matters who's in it.. if cal recruited more in a defensive mind they would have some success. they would score 50 points but for hell couldnt stop anyone.