4.) Pac 12
    3-3
    5.) Big 10
    3-7
    6.) Conf USA\Mtn West
    4-3
    7.) MAC
    0-6

Biggest surprise was the Big 12 with a dominant win in the Sugar Bowl against #14 Auburn and a blowout win against #9 Colorado in the Alamo Bowl

Biggest disappointment was of course the Big 10. Their Big 3 all lost, one in a playoff game, one in the Rose Bowl and the other in the Orange Bowl. Wisky was the Big 10's biggest win this year against #15 Western Michigan in the Cotton Bowl.

The Big 10 highlighted a big problem in how scheduling within a conference can lead to these issues where 3 teams are all top 10 because they beat up on OOC oppponents and weaker in-conf opponents for the first 80% of the season, then the 3 top 10 teams round robin at the end, but by then no matter if they lose, it will be to a "top 10" team, so it appears as a good loss. The Big 12 did this a few years ago with Baylor, OU and TCU.

I was glad to see the Big 10 suck dick during the big bowl games.

SEC was pretty average as a whole. Once again, Alabama inflates the expectations for that conference but they did have some nice wins against #4 UW, Overrated Lville and Iowa.

ACC for me was the easy #1 but not a huge surprise, I figured they'd get 7 or 8 wins this bowl season.

Always sad when football season is over but for some reason, this year Im saying good riddance and Im welcoming a break from it.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Are those straight up records? You should try the same, but this time put the ATS records, it gives a bit of a different feel.

For example, the Pac 12 ever covered against the spread, despite winning three games...not good for the bettors.

In the end, I suppose the ACC had good run, with a chance left to win the playoff.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What this proves is that the team, not the conference, is the most important element in a game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What this proves is that the team, not the conference, is the most important element in a game.
    thread over

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Id flip the big 10 and pac 12

pac 12 didnt cover in any game and only had 6 teams in bowls which is pretty terrible

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you faded the Big 10 over the past 5 seasons, you made a lot of money. 17-24 ATS.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

when its over sec wins