Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11140

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    So, because the he/she yelled at you (out of line or not) you make a passive threat, then go get your gun...super reasonable.
    Someone rushing back into a restaurant, confronting you in your face, yelling at you as if they were going to attack you is a threat. He/She was lucky I did not bring my gun into the restaurant. I would have shot then ask questions. I have no idea if He/she has a gun or not. You do not run up on anyone in Texas. You get your ass shot, man, woman, child or shemale.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    While I usually do not condone hitting woman. I know too many cases of men getting their asses kicked by woman and even killed. Google "man stabbed to death by woman" and get back to me. There are many woman these days that can beat the shit out of a lot of men. Chivalry might get you dead if your dumb. If a woman puts herself in a man's position, she should expect to get treated like a man.

I was at a restaurant a few months ago where I opened the door for a woman, and some shemale runs right between us and slams into the door rushing out. Shemale broke her fingernail on the way out. He/She comes back into the restaurant and tries to confront me. She says, "you broke my mutherfukking fingernail". I was like WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? He/she repeats, "you broke my fukking fingernail". I said loud as hell for everyone to hear "bitch you broke your own fingernail being an ass, you better back out of this door and go on your way before you get hurt". Butch/Dyke then says, "oh your going to hit a girl". I quickly answered... "who the fukk said you were a girl, you look like fukking Grizzly Adams. You're an ugly ass girl with an even uglier attitude trying to confront someone".

She/he then murmers with her gilrfriend under her breath. My car was parked right in front of the door. I went right to the glove compartment and got my gun and stood my ground right there until they left. I haven't had a confrontation in decades and just like that you can get some idiot rush up on you. Talk all you want but your ass will be dead because you think all woman are woman. Fukk that shit.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Someone rushing back into a restaurant, confronting you in your face, yelling at you as if they were going to attack you is a threat. He/She was lucky I did not bring my gun into the restaurant. I would have shot then ask questions. I have no idea if He/she has a gun or not. You do not run up on anyone in Texas. You get your ass shot, man, woman, child or shemale.
    child

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Nope. Just wondering why there is a different standard for a guy who hits a woman who runs a football and a sitting judge.
    That's what we are trying to fight against. If you or I were caught on tape doing this we would probably lose our job and go to jail and/or pay a fine. This guy got to take a paid year at club med. At the very least, we don't want to hear how some douchebag announcer admires him. Have no clue about your vague references to some case of some judge in some place at some time getting away with it, weak weak argument.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Lets see your bringing up people that no one gives a damn about,ive never stood up for anybody that beats on a woman or vice versa,dont know what world you live in, If a Firemen beats on his wife who is going to know about iit outside of maybe close coworkers,with Pro Athletes the whole world is privy to what they get upto including beating on people,thats why Pro Athletes are in the forefront of the national media and firemen and EMTs aren't.

Why do you keep comparing Pro Athletes to other people,all your doing is excusing this sort of crap because you are dazzled by the mans skills with running a Football,so cut the crap.
    Are you as outraged about this guy hitting a woman?

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/31/wife...yond_the_pale/

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

So anyone who argues with you or gets in your face could have a gun and should be shot because they are a threat. Got it, psycho.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Nope. Just wondering why there is a different standard for a guy who hits a woman who runs a football and a sitting judge.
    Well theirs a big difference,who's going to know if a judge is beating on a woman to even complain,as opposed to someone that runs a Football. I dont get where you get this idea in your head,people hold judges to a dffrent standard.

The guy got off scot free,so what exactly are you bitching about.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-03-17 at 12:07 AM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Why the, "Other people get away with stuff too" fallacy argument? Everyone has seen the video and he's going to be most likely rewarded with millions in the NFL. I can't speak about the multitude of other cases you have vaguely referred to, but this guy was caught on video and will most likely get rewarded with the privilege of a career in the NFL because of people who think like you do.
    Are you as outraged as this guy hitting a woman?

Mac4Lyfe

So, because the he/she yelled at you (out of line or not) you make a passive threat, then go get your gun...super reasonable.
    This happened in Houston. If you are stupid enough to wait and watch someone go into their trunk and grab a gun, you deserve to die.

I can show you numerous cases of woman hurting men with and without weapons. If you think it's okay to get hurt, that's your prerogative. I am always ready to defend my property and self in all situations...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Well theirs a big difference,who's going to know if a judge is beating on a women to even complain,as opposed to someone that runs a Football. I dont get where you get this idea in your head,people hold judges to a dffrent standard.
    Not a higher standard than an athlete

Mac4Lyfe

So anyone who argues with you or gets in your face could have a gun and should be shot because they are a threat. Got it, psycho.
    Pretty much...

packerd_00

Are you as outraged as this guy hitting a woman?

Um why would you think I wouldn't,your getting on my nerves with this crap. Your obviously not as outraged about Mixon beating on some girl,thats the difference between us,I dont make excuses for guys beating on chicks,you on the other hand it seems to be ok aslong as you can kick ass at running a Football.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

He's a kid in college that made a terrible mistake. He was suspended for a year and was given a second chance. He's apologized to the girl, their family, the school, on national TV. He has volunteered to help with victims of similar violence and still volunteers to this day. He was given a second chance, like anybody would like after they made a mistake. He is just a very good RB, so he gets a significant amount of praise for his skills at the RB position. It's how the cookie crumbles. Get over it, move on, and let the man live. We all are human and have messed up once in our lives. I'm sure you were given a second chance at some point in your life. By no means were his actions acceptable, but everyone deserves another shot. If he messes up again, then by all means, send him away. But I say as long as he has honestly learned his lesson, leave him alone.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BadNina, and seaborneq

Mac4Lyfe

Um why would you think I wouldn't,your getting on my nerves with this crap. Your obviously not as outraged about Mixon beating on some girl,thats the difference between us,I dont make excuses for guys beating on chicks,you on the other hand it seems to be ok aslong as you can kick ass at running a Football.
    Packerd - was it okay for the girl to hit Mixon first??? She hit him and he hit her back. You're more outraged at him then her, why? Let's change the 2 combatants. What if Mixon hit her first and she hit him back, would you then be outraged at her? What if she knocked him out, would you be mad at her? You are using a double standard. It's okay for her to hit him??? What if he would have fell down, hit his head and died???

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    He's a kid in college that made a terrible mistake. He was suspended for a year and was given a second chance. He's apologized to the girl, their family, the school, on national TV. He has volunteered to help with victims of similar violence and still volunteers to this day. He was given a second chance, like anybody would like after they made a mistake. He is just a very good RB, so he gets a significant amount of praise for his skills at the RB position. It's how the cookie crumbles. Get over it, move on, and let the man live. We all are human and have messed up once in our lives. I'm sure you were given a second chance at some point in your life. I say as long as he has honestly learned his lesson, leave him alone.
    That's fine go do sometime and after you paid your dues its square but otherwise im not interested.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

That's fine go do sometime and after you paid your dues its square but otherwise im not interested.
    Who died and made you judge and jury of all? He did what a court of law required. He was given a deferred sentence, which is given to a lot of young people who screw up. They are given a chance to complete whatever the court decides. If they do, they do not have a sentence on their record. People stating he should still be in prison. He was charged with a misdemeanor, which means he would have served less than 1 year. A lot of athletes have been given a second chance. Some do well with it. Some, crash and burn.

Mac4Lyfe

Do time... WTF? She should be doing time. She threw the first punch. Stop this double standard bullshit. If she was a man, it wouldn't even make the news. Woman do not get free passes to hit men. Sorry.

You are blinded by her being female. Woman can be just as devious if not more than men.... Look at this shit.

http://www.kptv.com/story/28793003/p...-first-meeting

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Packerd - was it okay for the girl to hit Mixon first??? She hit him and he hit her back. You're more outraged at him then her, why? Let's change the 2 combatants. What if Mixon hit her first and she hit him back, would you then be outraged at her? What if she knocked him out, would you be mad at her? You are using a double standard. It's okay for her to hit him??? What if he would have fell down, hit his head and died???
    Buddy he had her by 80 lbs. I had a woman that was living with me. Soon as she moved in she quit her job and started smoking weed all the time. When I told her she had to move she dotted my eye. Now I had her by 150 lbs. I could of knocked her out but a I wasn't raised that way. b I would of been fired immediately because we had a policy about getting in trouble. I had a friend get a dui and he lost 170,000 a year job. I had another who lost his for making a off-colored joke about gays. When you are bonded and make good money than companies use little things to take away what you earned. I had a muslim boss lose his cause he licked a fat secretaries neck. Broad looked like Roseann Barr.lol I used to piss him off breaking into his office and hiding his prayer rug. If he ever caught me i was gone but my buddies kept daring me.
    Also had an ex try to stab me but was able to take the knife from her. Bi-polar but the sex was almost enough to die for. ALMOST

packerd_00

Never said it was man,he's ahell of a lot stronger then her though.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Who died and made you judge and jury of all? He did what a court of law required. He was given a deferred sentence, which is given to a lot of young people who screw up. They are given a chance to complete whatever the court decides. If they do, they do not have a sentence on their record. People stating he should still be in prison. He was charged with a misdemeanor, which means he would have served less than 1 year. A lot of athletes have been given a second chance. Some do well with it. Some, crash and burn.
    And who the hell was talking you,go bitch to someone else.

chico2663

Do time... WTF? She should be doing time. She threw the first punch. Stop this double standard bullshit. If she was a man, it wouldn't even make the news. Woman do not get free passes to hit men. Sorry.

You are blinded by her being female. Woman can be just as devious if not more than men.... Look at this shit.

http://www.kptv.com/story/28793003/p...-first-meeting
    He called her a c@nt. Don't know too many that wouldn't.

chico2663

And who the hell was talking you,go bitch to someone else.
    She has a suit against him. If he ever makes it big than she gets paid.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    She has a suit against him. If he ever makes it big than she gets paid.
    Good hope she wins,I saw the vid,he broke the girls jaw,he was fine though just walked out the door.

Mac4Lyfe

Buddy he had her by 80 lbs. I had a woman that was living with me. Soon as she moved in she quit her job and started smoking weed all the time. When I told her she had to move she dotted my eye. Now I had her by 150 lbs. I could of knocked her out but a I wasn't raised that way. b I would of been fired immediately because we had a policy about getting in trouble. I had a friend get a dui and he lost 170,000 a year job. I had another who lost his for making a off-colored joke about gays. When you are bonded and make good money than companies use little things to take away what you earned. I had a muslim boss lose his cause he licked a fat secretaries neck. Broad looked like Roseann Barr.lol I used to piss him off breaking into his office and hiding his prayer rug. If he ever caught me i was gone but my buddies kept daring me.
    Also had an ex try to stab me but was able to take the knife from her. Bi-polar but the sex was almost enough to die for. ALMOST
    We've all had crazy girlfriends that got out of control. You don't need to hit them because you can just grab and hold them off of you, but the game changes if she has a knife or gun. Then what? Many graveyards are filled with men killed by crazy ass woman. Arturo Gatti comes to mind. Go look at debate.org 75% of the people (men and woman) all agree that it is acceptable to hit a woman in certain situations. This situation is one of them. I like what someone posted below. Pretty much how I feel.

If he's hit or threatened first.

Simply, the idea that women are somehow 'just different' to men with regards to how physical violence should be construed is pathetic. First of all, a lot of women are more than strong enough to beat a man senseless, and take a decent hit. A lot of men aren't strong enough to seriously hurt anyone by hitting them. Nobody should ever initiate physical force on another person, but in cases of self-defense the genders of the victim and the perpetrator really do not matter one bit. Adult women are just as mature as adult men, and are just as capable of threatening, attacking and injuring others as men are. They should face the exact same consequences for their actions as men do, and the idea that they should get a 'free pass' from being hit when a man in the exact same situation would be, simply because of their gender, is pathetic and sexist.

dlowilly

Some real nuts in here

If every guy did this every time they got slapped by a woman there would be half a billion dead or severely handicapped women on this planet

I didn't start this thread to dispute whatever the court did or the school did. College and Pro football are spectator driven sports, and I and I suspect many others don't want to watch or support a team that offers him as a representative, and I damn sure don't want to hear commentators give their opinion about an issue like this.

Some things are so egregious they don't deserve second chances. Then to see him strutting and jumping around during and after that game with no ounce of humility makes it even worse. Like I said, he didn't steal a bike when he was twelve.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

Good hope she wins,I saw the vid,he broke the girls jaw,he was fine though just walked out the door.
    My niece goes to okla. in high school she was cheerleader. There was a guy that started for Notre Dame that was stalking her . He was couple years older than her. My brother went to his house and threatened The kid and his dad. He goes up to oklahoma once a month. One of those kids ever threatened her he would break their necks. I don't get along with him but he is one of those guys that tuff guys never want to screw with . Up to a couple years ago he was 240 wearing 34 jeans.

chico2663

WE fell out over politics .lol Staunch republican

Mac4Lyfe

Never said it was man,he's ahell of a lot stronger then her though.
    What does him being stronger or a better fighter have to do with it? So are you saying that it's okay for you or I to punch Mike Tyson and him not defend himself? He's a hell of a lot stronger and can certainly beat our ass. That does not give us a free pass to hit him.

I lived down the street from muscle beach in Ca. I grew up in Cleveland Ohio. I've met many woman that can beat most men's ass. I mean most men. I made it a point to always be good friends with them because although I'm a very big, strong man, they would give me a run for my money. So excuse me if I do not underestimate anyone, man, woman or child/teenager.

I now live in Texas. We are a gun toting state. I have no idea what someone's intentions are. I can take you to 3 shooting ranges within a few miles of me and guess what you will see. Half the people there are women. I love your chivalry but it will get you dead here. Women are shooting men in record numbers these days.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16976

He called her a c@nt. Don't know too many that wouldn't.
    so its ok to hit ppl for name calling but not for hitting you first?

chico2663

Where did you go to high school
    I lived down the street from muscle beach in Ca. I grew up in Cleveland Ohio. I've met many woman that can beat most men's ass. I mean most men. I made it a point to always be good friends with them because although I'm a very big, strong man, they would give me a run for my money. So excuse me if I do not underestimate anyone, man, woman or child/teenager.

I now live in Texas. We are a gun toting state. I have no idea what someone's intentions are. I can take you to 3 shooting ranges within a few miles of me and guess what you will see. Half the people there are women. I love your chivalry but it will get you dead here. Women are shooting men in record numbers these days.[/QUOTE]

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    Dude i have been hit over a dozen times by women. I have never put my hand on a woman. I was bonded. If I would of hit a woman than i lose a job that paid mass loot. It is called priorities. penetrate I had an ex try to stab me

dlowilly

Plus the whole' "I just reacted to being hit" doesn't fly if you show no concern after it's over and she might be dead, but instead just stroll out the door.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16976

Dude i have been hit over a dozen times by women. I have never put my hand on a woman. I was bonded. If I would of hit a woman than i lose a job that paid mass loot. It is called priorities. penetrate I had an ex try to stab me
    so you are saying its not ok to hit ppl for name calling then since you wouldnt? or its ok for girls to hit ppl for name calling but not guys?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    I have 7 clients whose deaths were on the first 48. No I try to walk away. Last fight I had I hurt someone that cost me 67,000. I would rather walk away

packerd_00

My niece goes to okla. in high school she was cheerleader. There was a guy that started for Notre Dame that was stalking her . He was couple years older than her. My brother went to his house and threatened The kid and his dad. He goes up to oklahoma once a month. One of those kids ever threatened her he would break their necks. I don't get along with him but he is one of those guys that tuff guys never want to screw with . Up to a couple years ago he was 240 wearing 34 jeans.

Yeah you dont go messing with a guys family,I dont know what id do if someone was doing that to a member of my family. Did the creep stop following your niece.

First 12345 ... Last