readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Hahaha funny its the same guy who lost his ass on the giants the other week. We all win and lose...its called gambling...lol

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What a bunch of losers. If you were paying attention, you would have known that Pitt lost their starting QB and RB. I have not lost a game so far in the Bowl series and can prove it. Here is my Spreadsheet, something that you losers are too Chicken S**t to keep. This is the reason why I make all kinds of money and you losers who actually wager money (about 10% of you who post) keep filling my pockets. I will NOT have a losing record for the Bowl season and the rest of you will. You guys are so bad...
    Man, I hope not. That means I have a lot of losers coming my way since I am 7-3 in Bowl games right now.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What a bunch of losers. If you were paying attention, you would have known that Pitt lost their starting QB and RB. I have not lost a game so far in the Bowl series and can prove it. Here is my Spreadsheet, something that you losers are too Chicken S**t to keep. This is the reason why I make all kinds of money and you losers who actually wager money (about 10% of you who post) keep filling my pockets. I will NOT have a losing record for the Bowl season and the rest of you will. You guys are so bad...
    lol i was waiting for one of your daily kooky rants. shut the hell up and shove that spreadsheet up your a**

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Hahaha funny its the same guy who lost his ass on the giants the other week. We all win and lose...its called gambling...lol
    i hate QH lol

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    What the hell is pitt doing

Playing the most underrated conference in Div.1 NCAAF..........

Big 10 is cash cow.........

Until they meet the SEC that is..........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i hate QH lol
    I feel you.

We lost a game that could of went in to ot at the way end.

Funny part is they threw 4 or 5 ints? Fumbled 2 times? Lost their starting qb and running. Had a rb trip over his own feet at the 1 not get the td and then not convert a 4th and 1.

On the other side...they got a few spots that were questionable. Converted 3rd downs at an abnormal rate. Converted 4-4 on 4th and shorts. And got away with an obvious targeting call that would of changed the dynamic in the 2nd half.

And some how after all that we still had a chance. Crazy...

Talk about 0 luck...

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    I feel you.

We lost a game that could of went in to ot at the way end.

Funny part is they threw 4 or 5 ints? Fumbled 2 times? Lost their starting qb and running. Had a rb trip over his own feet at the 1 not get the td and then not convert a 4th and 1.

On the other side...they got a few spots that were questionable. Converted 3rd downs at an abnormal rate. Converted 4-4 on 4th and shorts. And got away with an obvious targeting call that would of changed the dynamic in the 2nd half.

And some how after all that we still had a chance. Crazy...

Talk about 0 luck...
    all of its bullshit. i dont know how i didnt break anything near me during that game.

First 12